WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

CatNip?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Ok, here is the deal. I was over at a friends house and she had a cat. She wanted to show me something. So she got her cat, pulled out some catnip and the cat went crazy. I looked up catnip on the internet, and cats were attracted to it. More females are attracted to it. It says that they get a high from the catnip.

I was just wondering, does the catnip have any other purposes. People at school talk about smoking the shit. I dont do durgs, i am just curious. :confused:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Ok, here is the deal. I was over at a friends house and she had a cat. She wanted to show me something. So she got her cat, pulled out some catnip and the cat went crazy. I looked up catnip on the internet, and cats were attracted to it. More females are attracted to it. It says that they get a high from the catnip.

I was just wondering, does the catnip have any other purposes. People at school talk about smoking the shit. I dont do durgs, i am just curious. :confused:
catnip has no effect on humans..

just say no.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Stupid pot heads at school...

I have already said no plenty of times. Its not in my blood to do shit like that.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Yeah, I bet South Appleton Middle School has a big catnip traffic ring.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Catnip is a very close relative of your common Mint plant. The oils in catnip fuck with kitty cats like mad. They do not in anyway affect human beings. Your friends might as well do shots of vanilla extract or just smoke an after dinner mint.

If they tell you they got high off of catnip they are either 1. Lieing or 2. REALLY REALLY fucking stupid.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
UberSkippy said:
Catnip is a very close relative of your common Mint plant. The oils in catnip fuck with kitty cats like mad. They do not in anyway affect human beings. Your friends might as well do shots of vanilla extract or just smoke an after dinner mint.

If they tell you they got high off of catnip they are either 1. Lieing or 2. REALLY REALLY fucking stupid.
Choice number 2.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i think they are both. jeez, why do i think every thread is hillarious today?:)

Spikey

Supreme Leader
C'mon man, hasn't your science teacher told you this before? sat NO to catnip

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
What's really great about the catnip is that each cat's reaction is different. For some cats it's like kitty pot. They just get all glassy eyed, drool a lot and get hungry. For other cats its like speed. They just get REALLY twitchy and hyper.

My cat does a little of both. If he hasn't had any for a while it's like pot. But if he's been getting it more or less regularly it's like speed.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dudes, like, I toke catnip...doesnt everyone? Its teh kewist.

No, seriously though, cat nip will not get you high. neither will oregeno or a microwaved bannanna peel. I know this for a fact. ;)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
If you ever get the chance to go to Rome, go looking for the stray cats, you're in for a laugh.