WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cat's own.

I'm sorry, I can't hold this in any longer. Cat's as a species are superior to us.
They own to an indescribable level. I'm not sure if you've ever held a purring cat in your arms before, but it owns. In fact I've decided I will only marry a woman who is capable of purring. If you can't purr, don't try to marry me.

PS. I will only marry human pussy.

PPS. ROFL Human 'pussy'

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Magic Hobo said:
I'm sorry, I can't hold this in any longer. Cat's as a species are superior to us.
They own to an indescribable level. I'm not sure if you've ever held a purring cat in your arms before, but it owns. In fact I've decided I will only marry a woman who is capable of purring. If you can't purr, don't try to marry me.

PPS. ROFL Human 'pussy'
i dunno i'd marry a woman that can lick herself clean(down there)

n00b head

The pron storer
Cats rock! I have two maincoombes but One of them just had to have his ear drained. That was bad especially when it shook its head and covered me in pus and blood

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
n00b head said:
Cats rock! I have two maincoombes but One of them just had to have his ear drained. That was bad especially when it shook its head and covered me in pus and blood

U Enjoyed it ADMIT it

DIZNUTS

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
U Enjoyed it ADMIT it
i think he lost the point of the thread.....

Easty

Click click boom
there's only one cat that i love to death.

that be garfield :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
there's only one cat that i love to death.

that be garfield :thumbsup:
i dunno man.....i like Bucky :thumbsup:

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
You people seriously suck if you don't like the thundercats.

gb2bed :mad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Magic Hobo said:

PPS. ROFL Human 'pussy'
Cats are the cat's pajamas.

:cool: