WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

caught lighting a bag of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
well my friends decided to do a drive by syle " light a bag of dog shit " well they got caught in doing this BECAUSE THE BITCH WAS WATCHING FROM THE WINDOW and cops came and we ran our asses off luckly we didnt get caught. has this happend to anyone?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
wootness said:
well my friends decided to do a drive by syle " light a bag of dog shit " well they got caught in doing this BECAUSE THE BITCH WAS WATCHING FROM THE WINDOW and cops came and we ran our asses off luckly we didnt get caught. has this happend to anyone?
Please explain to me; Why, in the sweet heavens in hell, does EVERYTHING, (in your life of wtf.com), revolve around SHIT?

Actually, I probably don't want to know, but I'll listen.

Jung

???
Premium
Because idiots are flame magnets? And wootness is certainly an idiot.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Please explain to me; Why, in the sweet heavens in hell, does EVERYTHING, (in your life of wtf.com), revolve around SHIT?

Actually, I probably don't want to know, but I'll listen.

well this one wasnt my idea and i didnt take part in it my friends did it and i was at the park near the house on watch.

Jung

???
Premium
CopyLifted said:
He's gay and just hasn't realized it yet.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
junglizm said:
He's gay and just hasn't realized it yet.
Cool! Let's lock him in a room with screw_ball!

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok do you guys all just have a grudge on me or something?

Jung

???
Premium
wootness said:
ok do you guys all just have a grudge on me or something?
You post all of your threads in Bait and Tackle, then wonder why people flame you? You're dumber than I originally thought.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Where would you get that idea from?

well because every time i make a thread i get introuble or people get pissed at me and that thread i made " does taking a dump satisfy you " never actually happend i made it to make a few people laugh.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
BUT! Just like jung said, you make it in B&T, what do you except? :lol:

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
BUT! Just like jung said, you make it in B&T, what do you except? :lol:

well were the fuck else am i going to make the thread :question: .

Jung

???
Premium
wootness said:
Read the forum descriptions, they're pretty self explanatory.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
wootness said:
I feel like we're going round in circles.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
wootness said:
Question: How can a burning shit bag take so long that the cops have time to respond? You guys must be amatures. That sit has to be perfectly rehersed. You need to go get a stopwatch. Build some mock-ups. Get diagrams if the front porch, and maps of the area to plan your escape. It has to be executed like a paramilitary operation.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
wootness said:
Question: How can a burning shit bag take so long that the cops have time to respond? You guys must be amatures. That shit has to be perfectly rehersed. You need to go get a stopwatch. Build some mock-ups. Get diagrams if the front porch, and maps of the area to plan your escape. It has to be executed like a paramilitary operation.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Question: How can a burning shit bag take so long that the cops have time to respond? You guys must be amatures. That shit has to be perfectly rehersed. You need to go get a stopwatch. Build some mock-ups. Get diagrams if the front porch, and maps of the area to plan your escape. It has to be executed like a paramilitary operation.
why did you post this twice? and the reason it took very little time for the police to repond was because they were in the area and they seen my two friends running.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
wootness said:
why did you post this twice? and the reason it took very little time for the police to repond was because they were in the area and they seen my two friends running.
Why didn't you just make them watch? It would of saved time for them to figure it out. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.