WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Caught looking for Boobies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
What a waste...there's an entire masturbation thread in the Clam Bar too.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Descent said:
Is that one of them wtf jokes that I missed while I was gone, kind of like "Oh the ironing" and whatever other random crap you come up with? I'm bycotting this thread!

jamesp

In Memory...
What ever happened to that crazy little rep whore? Did she die from cyber-syphilis?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
She left after her last bit of boobie rep went away.

jamesp

In Memory...
You know one time she gave me an e-bj for some promised rep.....yeah, should've got that agreement in writing. :D

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Lemme guess....she neg repped you after you didn't follow through.

jamesp

In Memory...
Nailbomb said:
Lemme guess....she neg repped you after you didn't follow through.
Of course, but i got the last laugh yet again, gave her e-crabs, but that was before I got that little e-comb and e-shampoo.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Oh shit, you're the one who gave her those? Man, you shoulda seen how big they got when you were gone.

jamesp

In Memory...
Nailbomb said:
Oh shit, you're the one who gave her those? Man, you shoulda seen how big they got when you were gone.
I heard, giving new meaning to the term sabre tooth crotch crickets?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Yeah, it was like some creepy sci-fi shit around here for a while. They were about waist high, man! Imagine the claws on that shit! Good eatin', though.

Status
Not open for further replies.