WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Caught Smoking Pot at the Pub!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
me and my mate always go to this certain pub every tuesday for trivia. for some reason he thought it would be really cool to fire up a spliff because there weren't many people around.
after we finished smoking one of the barmaids came down and accused us of smoking marijuana, she said if the cops walk in the pub could lose it's license. by this stage i was already running out the door, my paranoia got the best of me. my mate stayed and chatted with some fellow patrons and joked about how we were being wrongfully accused.
i think it would be extremely wise to avoid that pub in future and find another place for trivia.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dookie said:
me and my mate always go to this certain pub every tuesday for trivia. for some reason he thought it would be really cool to fire up a spliff because there weren't many people around.
after we finished smoking one of the barmaids came down and accused us of smoking marijuana, she said if the cops walk in the pub could lose it's license. by this stage i was already running out the door, my paranoia got the best of me. my mate stayed and chatted with some fellow patrons and joked about how we were being wrongfully accused.
i think it would be extremely wise to avoid that pub in future and find another place for trivia.
uhh whats so gross about it? :confused:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
it wasn't gross, we just got in a bit of trouble

feel free to move this bastard of a thread, perhaps i put it in the wrong place? i read 'misconduct' and thought "BINGO!"

DIZNUTS

dookie said:
it wasn't gross, we just got in a bit of trouble

feel free to move this bastard of a thread, perhaps i put it in the wrong place? i read 'misconduct' and thought "BINGO!"
well you could have atleast added that your dog ate the weed and then you waited till the dog took a shit and then rolled it and smoked it :thumbsup:

p.s. gotta love Cheech and Chong :thumbsup:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
hahahaha gotta love those guys, keeping their beer in a fishtank, pissing out the window on the neighbors roses

Easty

Click click boom
i gotta go with diz on this one, this thread aint gross. "my paranoia got the best of me", that's funny. probably stick it in chit chat.

dookie said:
your obvious hes gay i mean whats gross about that. this guy needs to learn about forums

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
thats your 8th post.....relax with the advice Pokemon.

As far as weed in a public place....Quickest way to get caught is to do stupid shit like that.

DIZNUTS

bigck3000 said:
thats your 8th post.....relax with the advice Pokemon.

As far as weed in a public place....Quickest way to get caught is to do stupid shit like that.
true that :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'd have to agree with the general consensus; you're friend was a moron for smoking grass in a local pub. I woulda told him to put the shit away and save it for another place.