WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Caught That Bitch Cheating

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, I'll Make This One Kind Of Quick. My Girl And I Were Going Out For About 5 Years. One Day I Come Home To A Note, Saying Shes Leaving And Moving Back Home. So About 2 Days Go By, And I Dont Hear From Her. Finally Later On That Day She Comes Home And Says She Hooked Up, But Didnt Mean To. I Fliped Out, Yelled, Cryed, And Tryed To Forgive Her. So I Forgive Her And She Moves Back In(only Becuase I Loved Her). So About A Week Goes By, And 1 Morning Shes Like I Cant Do This, It Doesnt Feel Right Anymore, And Moves Back Out. I See Her Over That Mother Fckers House All The Time Now. She Claims There Just Freinds. She Says She Wants To Get Back Together, She Just Needs Time. I Wrote Her An Email Saying I Dont Want What Everyone In Town Had. i havent talked to her in a day, and hopeing to make it 2. Im Really Still Hurt, And If She Wants To Come Back, Im Going To Say I Got 99 Problems, But Bitch U Aint One. Please Write And Tell Me What U Think, Thanks.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
OuCh! dude, she obvuoisly cant care about U as much as u care about HER cause from wat i understand u wouldnt do this 2 her, right? get some1 who apreciates u, so bassicly im saying dumper her, tell her it isnt working out, and find some1 better, cause that bitch aint worth ur time

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thanks Dude. Its Just Hard, I Tryed To Leave Her A Month Before That Happened, And She Calls My Mom Up Saying, I Love Him, He Cant Leave Me. I Dont Know Whats Going On In That Twisted Bitchs Head. o and the funny thing is, before i stopped talking to her yesterday, she calls and texts me saying she loves me.

phil

Clitpickle
Sorry I Didn't Read Your Post I Was Just Amazed By The Way You Put A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word! (that took me like 20 mins to type.. wow...)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
no problem, and hey phil ur right, he did put a capital after each letter, wow, lolz, back on topic, i think she is lying, but thas MY oppoinon, and dont take it very serously cause i dont want u to get in trouble 4 MY word, but is there something u do 4 her? buy her alot of gifts? does she ask u 4 money? or maybe she is just doing it 4 the sake of having another Boyfriend. telll her if she actually does love you then listen to u when u tell her not to go with these peeps house. cause if i were u i wouldnt trust her, look wat she did to u b4. to me a person is trusted the 1st day i meet them, as soon as they mess up, they are never to be trusted in the same way again.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
my words of wisdon. Forget the hoe and POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN PEOPLE

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dude just talk to her about your feelings............i may be goth but i know something about getting a girl back in your arms............

Good luck

Your lord and master skyline-cobra

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
RGN-dRaGoN said:
kit how is this not in the right forum??????
i think this would classify under the "Friendly Fuckups" forum...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
pakdatson said:
Ok, I'll Make This One Kind Of Quick. My Girl And I Were Going Out For About 5 Years. One Day I Come Home To A Note, Saying Shes Leaving And Moving Back Home. So About 2 Days Go By, And I Dont Hear From Her. Finally Later On That Day She Comes Home And Says She Hooked Up, But Didnt Mean To. I Fliped Out, Yelled, Cryed, And Tryed To Forgive Her. So I Forgive Her And She Moves Back In(only Becuase I Loved Her). So About A Week Goes By, And 1 Morning Shes Like I Cant Do This, It Doesnt Feel Right Anymore, And Moves Back Out. I See Her Over That Mother Fckers House All The Time Now. She Claims There Just Freinds. She Says She Wants To Get Back Together, She Just Needs Time. I Wrote Her An Email Saying I Dont Want What Everyone In Town Had. i havent talked to her in a day, and hopeing to make it 2. Im Really Still Hurt, And If She Wants To Come Back, Im Going To Say I Got 99 Problems, But Bitch U Aint One. Please Write And Tell Me What U Think, Thanks.
i say dont deal with her and get a new girl

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude...wtf...if youve got any self respect youd dump that chick...kick her ass to the curve...unless youre willing to go through a relationship with no trust in the long run....good luck yo...

Tha DQ

Fuck the Atlantic
You deserve better than her...seriously

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
pakdatson said:
Thanks Dude. Its Just Hard, I Tryed To Leave Her A Month Before That Happened, And She Calls My Mom Up Saying, I Love Him, He Cant Leave Me. I Dont Know Whats Going On In That Twisted Bitchs Head. o and the funny thing is, before i stopped talking to her yesterday, she calls and texts me saying she loves me.
You can't leave her? She's the bitch that left you. Forget her, she just wants dick.