WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

caught up in the nothing-ness

silence. the sweet surrender of the night. when all is at rest. silence,sweet silence why do you not take me away with you when night falls. why do you bid me to hear these voices in my head. thinking of them. thinking of them. can i not be comforted by your silence. why am i not satisfied with your answers. the others who hold you down.take the life from you.so you cannot breathe. silent. the way it should be. tick toc. tick toc. tick toc. i listen to the sound. time seems to go in the opposite direction. slow. always slow at night. nothing is silent. driving me to madness. i wish you could sweep me away. let your silence carry me to my dreamworld. nothing is my reality. counting the minutes down before i die. burdened to spend an eternity sleepless, restless, without your calming soothing silence. your silence is all i want. you are all i need. please come rescue me from myself.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Sounds like the lyrics from a song.

move_bitch said:
silence. the sweet surrender of the night. when all is at rest. silence,sweet silence why do you not take me away with you when night falls. why do you bid me to hear these voices in my head. thinking of them. thinking of them. can i not be comforted by your silence. why am i not satisfied with your answers. the others who hold you down.take the life from you.so you cannot breathe. silent. the way it should be. tick toc. tick toc. tick toc. i listen to the sound. time seems to go in the opposite direction. slow. always slow at night. nothing is silent. driving me to madness. i wish you could sweep me away. let your silence carry me to my dreamworld. nothing is my reality. counting the minutes down before i die. burdened to spend an eternity sleepless, restless, without your calming soothing silence. your silence is all i want. you are all i need. please come rescue me from myself.
;) pretty good