Cauliflower Ear

Ball Masher

D is for Lysdexia
Hey, I'm back. So I'm known so my eclectic hobbies. I pick something that I want to learn and dive in. Photography, salsa dancing, sleight of hand magic, etc. I recently added jiu jitsu to that growing list and have just gotten my first small bout of cauliflower ear. I'm not afraid of needles or pain, however I am afraid of having ears that women will no longer want to nibble on during sex. My friends who wrestle think I'm overreacting, but if cauliflower dick were a thing, we'd all take it seriously.

I haven't decided if I'm going to drain it or not because it's minor and I already bought headgear. Mostly just wanted to piss and moan since I haven't done it here in a while. That it all. Happy Sunday.

Ball Masher

D is for Lysdexia
I decided to let it be and just started wearing headgear. My coach told me to wear it proudly but his ears are so hard and dense they'd suck in light and make your watch run backwards.

Call Mike Tyson
I don't want cauliflower rear.

I don't want cauliflower rear.
I get that reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rook

#triggered
If it's a painful, but outpatient and quick thing, why not just do it? You don't want cauliflower ear so don't have it - get it fixed.

It looks ugly as hell.

• 1Agree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

PurpleSlurple

Rabble Rouser
learn how to open beers with it. you will be very popular at parties. or at least you will get a cool nickname.