WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Celeb Look-Alike?

People have been telling me I look like Julia Roberts since I was in grade school. I hear it at work all the time. In high school I went through a phase where I dyed my hair auburn and a lot of people told me I looked like Sandra Bullock. Now that I'm back to brunette, I'm getting the Julia Roberts comments again. I don't think I look like her, but I say thanks anyway.

Anyone else here a celebrity look-alike?

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
When I was in grade school, it was mcauley caulkin (sp?) home alone days, of course.

Pictures, please.

Sorry, I don't have a pic. I have to wait til I can find someone who has a cam (or atleast a scanner) til I can get one up here.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
rcarhar said:
When I was in grade school, it was mcauley caulkin (sp?) home alone days, of course.

Pictures, please.
haha, same here. i'll find a pic of me as a kid and compare the two.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i look like me and me alone

well actually somebody from wtf told me in one of my pictures i resembled amanda bynes and then a few months later somebody told me the same thing. but my face has changed a bit now and now i just look like me.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have been told that I remind people of somebody stunningly handsome and manly, but they can't remember at the moment since they're so taken by my boyish good looks.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Oh I almost forgot, before I dyed my hair and it was shorter, I got Ashton Kutcher.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
zoloftcasserole said:
Yeah, I see it. But when I first saw your pic, I thought you bore a slight resemblence to Liz Phair.
she is old isnt she

sorry question marks dont work on this keyboard

Kevin Bacon.

The pic i have up in my profile is a little outdated, and everyone says i look like kevin bacon.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dragonfly said:
The pic i have up in my profile is a little outdated, and everyone says i look like kevin bacon.
Oh, is kevin Bacon a psycho up in the clock tower? :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
someone said i look like Malcom from malcom in the middle? i was like wtf, okay. stfu!
:thumbsdn:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
My man is almost a spittin image of Beck. :D

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Oh and I forgot, the girl's father has been mistaken for Kurt Warner. He's a football player from some team...hell if I know. :confused: