WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Celebrate your time at WTF!? Reminisce your Welcome Wagon Post and Favorite Reply

ib4

Error
Staff
I'm big on history, story, and experiences. I love seeing it from others POV, I love knowing the history of things that have been around forever. For the first couple years I was here, I avidly read old threads. It was fun and it really familiarized me with WTF!? history. I mean, they've been here since 2004!

Life is both long and short! I see that even being here for 5.5 years, my welcome post hasn't made it that far back ! For this thread, screenshot your WW post, name how many pages back it is, and screenshot or quote your favorite reply.

My Welcome Wagon post is on the 8th page of threads at this time.

1587050052525.png

My favorite reply was from @Danni ! It literally made me laugh out loud for a minute, and every time I look back I always chuckle.

Worst haiku ever.
This July I'll have been here for 6 years and I've enjoyed every bit of it!

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
I'll play along, and holy hell I've been here twice as long as @ib4! Imagine how long I'll be here once he gets to twelve years!

Had to dig deep for this one, though... (ib4 "that's what she said!")

1587064046691.png

It's difficult to pick a favorite reply, since I've gotten a pretty warm welcome, all things considered. The thread turned into a little convo with 7, with a few interjections from other members, including the notable @Jane Deere aka Janers :)

I'll go with this one, as it made me laugh out loud:
Psssst... Check this out. No one will ever suspect.

:
Holland? What kind of stoopid place is that to come from?

You suck.

Fuck off and die already.

Mesaswah? What a retarded nick. Sounds like a Native American word. Care to explain, jerk?
Yes, I've changed my nick on here, but who cares.

Not to be too sentimental, but you guys have been a big part in my personal journey. Thx a lot!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I'm embarrassed to look back at my older posts. So many problems I thought were a big deal, but turned out not to be. This should be a lesson on not worrying about anything, because everything works out.

Anyway, first post:

firstpost.png

• 2Like
Reactions: ib4 and MaxPower

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
My welcome wagon post was on the server we had in the back of a station wagon way back in ought four. The poop wagon has long since been repoed.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Shoot... When I see that pic I mourn the fact that 2 babies have made that nothing but a memory. Lol wouldn't trade them for the world, though.
Do you remember that episode of the Jane Deere Shit Show we did on uStream back in the day and you were pretty drunk? We were all drunk then, but those images will be burned into my brain for all eternity. 53V3N about lost his shit on the air that day. šŸ˜ƒ

• 2Like
Reactions: ib4 and Dark Fader

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Do you remember that episode of the Jane Deere Shit Show we did on uStream back in the day and you were pretty drunk? We were all drunk then, but those images will be burned into my brain for all eternity. 53V3N about lost his shit on the air that day. šŸ˜ƒ
nnnnnnnope. I'm afraid to ask what images you're referring to. Lol

• 2LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: gehtfuct, ib4 and BRiT