WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Celebrities We Want To See Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanejon

Parking Lot Ninja
I would like to have paris hilton, 50 cent , and Eminem Killed.
and the band dragonlord. (what the hell are they saying anyway?)

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Nailbomb said:
He's not a celebrity, you moron.
Not unless you take into account that he's also kilo_juliet....

EDIT: And what the fuck is this beer thing under my posts with hurricane's name on it?

jamesp

In Memory...
Thats a gift that someone bought and gave you, you can do it back in the store. hurricanejon is kilo? You stupid goddamn son of a rapid she goat! Son of a bitch stay away from my goddamn threads or so help me god I'll use jung's usertroubleshooter and dot your motherfucking eye.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
OmegaZeto said:
Nice try. :(
A bit off topic but WTF.

Omega, Your profile pic shocked me when I clicked on it. It actually made me jump. So I'm sorry to say I reacted violently and Jabbed it's eyes out with Rusty toenail clippers.

Jung

???
Premium
MaxPower said:
A bit off topic but WTF.

Omega, Your profile pic shocked me when I clicked on it.
Weirdo anime crap. :thumbsdn:

This guy is a quasi-celebrity but Scott Sullivan the former CFO of Worldcom should die. That asshole only got 5 years for helping to defraud Wordlcom of $3.8billion dollars. Sure he sold his soul for money blah blah blah, but he'll be able to retire @ 48 rich as hell.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i don't really care about the fact that celebrities make a shitload of money. sports stars, performers, etc. whatever. the world market is -willing- to pay that much, so good for you. HOWEVER, people STEALING other people's money, like the Enron execs, etc, should be strung up.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
um pretty much most of the 'pop' world... I'm rather sick of these bands who just regurgitate the sound styles of a few big name artists... I've heard so many clones of janet jackson I wanna puke... the Britanny Agulera Christina Spears thing and many more... go get swallowed by a black hole and get shat out as intergelactic fecal matter....

oh and for safety pretty much all of washington..

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ashlee Simpson, I know someone already said it, but I'm restating it for effect. There are no words to describe why I (and many others) hate her, its pretty much self-explanatory.

Edit: Oh and Hilary Duff, for the same damn reason.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow that was intelligent crypt.... :confuse: :rolleyes:

I would like to see:: mother whoring Martha Stewart and that bitch Kathy Lee die.

Ok you want intelligent. I would like to see Allan Greenspan die. For a non elected position his influence over the American government is reaching god like. For I do not want to be the person that controlls the laws, I want to be the person that controlls the money.... besides I thought Lance was aout as intellgent as any of the other people I would like to see dead posts... why waste a wish on seeing some one dead who is just a minor irritant like a pop artist. make your wish count...

diamond

The nice guy
cryptrocket said:
Ok you want intelligent. I would like to see Allan Greenspan die. For a non elected position his influence over the American government is reaching god like. For I do not want to be the person that controlls the laws, I want to be the person that controlls the money.... besides I thought Lance was aout as intellgent as any of the other people I would like to see dead posts... why waste a wish on seeing some one dead who is just a minor irritant like a pop artist. make your wish count...
That's intelligent?

Why does that fact you want to see allen greenspan not only dead, but apparently 'die' make you more intelligent than if I wanted to watch a streetbum die?

You seem pretty damn retarded from here, but then I am just watching you die a net death.

/god save me from pretentious retards!

Status
Not open for further replies.