WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Celebrity Top or Bottom?

Celebrity "Top or Bottom?"

For a moment, let's pretend every man in the world is gay. Who are the "tops" and who are the "bottoms"?

In this game, I will start off by naming a famous man, and the next person to post will decide whether that man would be a top or bottom during anal sex, and if they want to they can explain why. Then the poster will go on to name another famous man, and the next poster repeats the process. It will look something like this:

zoloft casserole: Ashton Kutcher

????????: bottom

Brad Pitt, top or bottom?

So, I'm going to start the game off with Bill Cosby.

Top.......or bottom?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
teh anarchist said:
Bill Cosby: bottom

Adam Sandler, top or bottom?
bottom, but every now and then during anal sex he screams loudly and goes thats enough, and everyone laughs, and by the end he has the girl.

Tom Cruise

Bottom, he could never turn down such an impossible mission... and while he was on his hands and knees he'd call for Matt Damon(sp?) to come next.

Matt Damon

Slacker

Postaholic
Top, hardcore

michael jackson: top or botttom, i just had to say that

Linksy said:
Top, hardcore

michael jackson: top or botttom, i just had to say that

:eek: That's a tough one to call.

Hmmmm.............

I'm gonna go with bottom.

Tom Hanks

That girly boy Leo would definitely go bottom.

Ben Affleck

Bottom

This one is actually gay, or I should say he admits it:
George Michael