WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Celestial Love

MSUIndian

Should I Call You Jesus?
Eyes shimmer, sparkle
reflecting the pale moonlight
Dare I drown in them?
Pure passion, whispers
of animal magnetism
unable to resist
Love-locked, lips to lips
loss of control to the night
Shall I blame the moon?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
again, im going to take a shot at trying ot interpret your beautiful work.

i think that this is like a dream, it certainly sounds dream like. you reference the moon a lot. the moon is ofcourse the natural satelite of earth (big thing in the sky), however figuratively the moon represents something that you cannot get. have you ever heard the expression "he's asking for the moon." i think that you are in love with a woman that you see as divine beauty, but she is the moon.

to intertwine this with your other poem, maybe you just want to escape your longing for her.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
:)

He is lost with in the love and passion he has for her. Her eyes are only reflecting the light and soon he finds himself drownding in them as she takes hold of him and they kiss.

Zoso

Zappafied
_Kitana_ said:
:)

He is lost with in the love and passion he has for her. Her eyes are only reflecting the light and soon he finds himself drownding in them as she takes hold of him and they kiss.
a girl is writing this btw... i know her... its beautiful work isnt it? omg i love it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Zoso said:
a girl is writing this btw... i know her... its beautiful work isnt it? omg i love it.
Oh i wasn't talking about the writer but the chars with in her poem.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
awwww......are you guys dating or something or just friends?