WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Celibacy Fucking Sucks

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Ever had a girlfriend who thinks she's waiting until she's married. I have one now. For example, last night I threw a small party. Not a ton of girls, but four drunk cheerleaders is a handful (My friend's cousin is a cheerleader). Not only can I not talk to them because of my No-sex, no-alcohol, "we're in love" girlfriend, but 20 minutes after they leave, they call me to ask if I want to go skinny-dipping. Four Fucking Hot Drunk Naked Cheerleaders. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. But we're in love. I think I'm going to create a device so that when I hang myself it pulls the fucking trigger too.

Celibacy Sucks.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
fuck you american, you deserve it

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
tharuz said:
fuck you american, you deserve it
Go drink some piss water, you fucking beaner. And after your done with your piss water, mow my lawn.

Bitch.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
edolphritler said:
Ever had a girlfriend who thinks she's waiting until she's married. I have one now. For example, last night I threw a small party. Not a ton of girls, but four drunk cheerleaders is a handful (My friend's cousin is a cheerleader). Not only can I not talk to them because of my No-sex, no-alcohol, "we're in love" girlfriend, but 20 minutes after they leave, they call me to ask if I want to go skinny-dipping. Four Fucking Hot Drunk Naked Cheerleaders. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. But we're in love. I think I'm going to create a device so that when I hang myself it pulls the fucking trigger too.

Celibacy Sucks.

I remember that party. It was awesome. Until they left. And called back for you. :mfinger:

Anyways, back to celibacy and why it sucks ass. I had been a church goer for years. Their biggest pet peeve is premarital sex. Celibacy is their number one teaching curriculum for kids from fifth grade to high school. Once I realized what I was missing with being celibate, I blew that popsicle stand and found me some pootytang. Sorry your stuck with your situation. Remember, you have the power to ditch that bitch and find some sweet sweet pootytang. I have been to the top of the mountain, and it is good.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
tharuz: You know where to flame, keep that shit out of here. This is your last warning. Period.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
tharuz said:
What`s the difference between an American flag and a Canadian one?

the formerone is catching fire
Your just jealous of the cheerleaders. Fag.

Celibacy still sucks. :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
twofivekidd9 said:
Your just jealous of the cheerleaders. Fag.

Celibacy still sucks. :mfinger:
Cool it. ;)

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Jason said:
tharuz: You know where to flame, keep that shit out of here. This is your last warning. Period.
That is some Spicy shit my friend.

Boo Yah. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
*looks at name and custom title*

sing me some operah

*coughdego*

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
to kick this thread back into what it started out as, I too have dealt with the crappyness of celibacy. for I have also delt with nieve little things that wear the tittle of "women". but, maybe we are just to fucking shit-lucked sons of bitches.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If you can't post on topic you're gone, tharuz. This goes for everyone else too.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
BRiT said:
If you can't post on topic you're gone, tharuz. This goes for everyone else too.
I know you feel the justification for this is needed, but you just did it yourself

WARNING: Word to the wise, do not taunt the admins when they're trying to clean up the site. You most likely won't like the results. --BRiT

twofivekidd9 said:
Go drink some piss water, you fucking beaner. And after your done with your piss water, mow my lawn.

Bitch.
Oh, man... that was one of the few insults that made me laugh.

OWNED!

19 years i've gone to church... and, like somebody else said, premarital sex pisses them off... "oh, you had sex before you were married, you're going to hell."

i personally have no problem with it... if i could get it :p

morelos

lexicon incognito
they're just jealous because they couldn't score until their arranged marriages took place.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Jaymes said:
Oh, man... that was one of the few insults that made me laugh.

OWNED!

This thread is gonna get moved by a mod soon.