WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cell Phones...

It's amazing how much out lives rely on the damn things. We hardly remember numbers in our phone books off the top of our head. I use the time on there to get me through the day and never had a watch. My appointments are stored there to remind me where to go and what time of the day.

Well recently my cell phone screen was crushed and i can not see crap. No text messages, still appointment reminders (but no clue which one), phone calls (no caller id, it's a huge risk with out it), i now have no time to go by (learning to use a sun dial), and it's too much for me to afford a new one.

So my options are:

1 -Rob the guy who killed my phone
2 -Kill the guy who killed my phone

What to do, what to do?

*Note - This might be a good thing... but not right now.

1. Try replacing the screen
2. Get a new cell phone and attempt to switch whatever holds the data
3. See how many people you can take out because you have a broken cellphone

Phantom said:
1. Try replacing the screen
2. Get a new cell phone and attempt to switch whatever holds the data
3. See how many people you can take out because you have a broken cellphone
I tried replacing the screen, but no luck there. The data... i was thinking of that, but they said it has to be same model phone (too much $ for me, i'm in college). The people... i will get back to you on that...

disdvschic said:
Haha (evil laugh)

Why did i not think of that?
Maybe you weren't thinking at all? But seriously, not much you can do about the cellphone thing. Just start saving up money I guess and get the same phone. That's all I can tell you..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
DizzyOwnzj00 said:
Maybe you weren't thinking at all? But seriously, not much you can do about the cellphone thing. Just start saving up money I guess and get the same phone. That's all I can tell you..
I don't let someone crush it next time.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
or next time save everything on the sim card, then just get another phone.