WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Celsius 41.11(Split from The Issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
DanGeo23 said:
I'm sure that anyone that found MM's movie funny or informative.. or enjoyed it in some non partisan way... would prolly enjoy the 411 movie or the "hype" one..

ohh and its not difficult to debunk his movie..
lets see you do it then

Jung

???
Premium
I feel sorry for you if you need to watch a movie to realize F9/11's stupidity.

tzedek said:
lets see you do it then
You say that like it's some great challenge.
, then maybe you could do it on your own.

tzedek

Original Member
you just love that google eh?

Jung

???
Premium
Well googling allows you to answer your own questions. Some people rather ask someone on the internet to do the work for them though. But i guess for ultra elusive answers, like the F9/11 bullshit, it would be ok. If it's too hard to find yourself why not just ask, or better yet challenge someone to do it for you.

morelos

lexicon incognito
junglizm said:
junglizm said:
But i guess for ultra elusive answers, like the F9/11 bullshit, it would be ok.
sounds like you haven't even seen fahrenheit 9/11.

Jung

???
Premium
morelos said:
sounds like you haven't even seen fahrenheit 9/11.
Sounds like you missed the point. Maybe you just misread/read too much into it.:)

morelos

lexicon incognito
junglizm said:
Sounds like you missed the point. Maybe you just misread/read too much into it.
translation: "you're right."

morelos

lexicon incognito
AHAHAAHAHAHAH... i love it when i'm right, and i love it more when someone bright tags the poor fool for it.

i pity the fool..

~ dan ~

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i havent seen it either, but you must see that the man has an agenda. so can you really take it as him trying to equally show both sides? .....jung did get burned on that one. sorry son.

Jung

???
Premium
voiceofreason said:
What's wrong with New Mexico?
I'll give you credit, i lol'd at that.:)
morelos said:
AHAHAAHAHAHAH... i love it when i'm right, and i love it more when someone bright tags the poor fool for it.
i pity the fool..
Explain how you were right. I hardly think i'm a "fool", when you've completely misunderstood my post. I've seen the movie, it's mostly "bullshit". Let me explain my words, since you obviously need them explained.
Code:
If you've seen F9/11 and need to watch a second movie to explain the first, you're a moron.
But i guess for ultra elusive answers, like the F9/11 bullshit, it would be ok.
This was sarcasm. Jesus, the one time i don't put the; "i feel the need to point out my sarcasm" tag, some idiot's ego takes over.
Now allow me to explain; If you're bitching about using google for simple things, I'll make fun of you by saying; the proof that f9/11 was bullshit is "elusive" or would be hard to find on google. Tzedek rarely posts anything intelligent, i was pointing out that maybe he should do his own research. Challenging someone to provide you with supporting facts, especially when you're way off base, is just being lazy. If anyone, i'd imagine Tzedek hasn't seen F9/11.

Like I said; you read into my post too much. You're too preoccupied with being right and feeding your ego, and you've missed the point of my post. But since being right makes you feel better, i said "NM it's pointless".

Can you grasp my point, now that i've explained it for you?

bigck3000 said:
jung did get burned on that one. sorry son.
As many other times as you've made idiot remarks, i'll ignore this one. Need i remind you; you're younger than I am? You're also nobody's intellectual superior, as you've said in the past.

p.s. Morelos, i usually find your posts intelligent, so don't read too much into me saying "some idiot".

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
awwwww...did i someone's feelings get hurt?? :(
if you going to post nonsensical things like, never mind its hopeless (something like that), and, you didnt get my post. it looks like you dont know what the hell you are talking about and are trying to take the focus off of your own informational inadequacies and make it sound like we (morelos in this case) cant seem to grasp your oh-so-intellectual ideas.

and by the way, your mother and i have talked about it and....if you keep up this whole "you're not my father" joke, i'm afraid....we're going to have to take away dessert for a week....now now....i'm being firm with you because i love you...now go wash up before bedtime.....i'll be up in a minute.

didnt feel like putting in the actual quotes, but i'm sure they were something like that

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
awwwww...did i someone's feelings get hurt?? :(
Hardly, I just felt the need to explain myself. Obviously Morelos didn’t understand my post, so I was simplifying it for him.

bigck3000 said:
if you going to post nonsensical things like, never mind its hopeless (something like that), and, you didnt get my post. it looks like you dont know what the hell you are talking about and are trying to take the focus off of your own informational inadequacies and make it sound like we (morelos in this case) cant seem to grasp your oh-so-intellectual ideas.
How was it nonsensical? No, I wasn’t posting facts related to the topic, because it was pointless. About as pointless as your post I’ve just quoted. This topic has been discussed to death; I was turning it into comedy. I don’t feel the need to prove my “intellectual superiority” in every post(like some might), sometimes I even enjoy being funny.

Point being; Morelos misunderstood my comments. His ego took over and he felt the need to attempt to make me look stupid, no dobt to make himself feel better.(Bad day?) "ahahahah, i love it when i'm right", proves that point. You’re post was fairly pointless, laughing at something you obviously didn’t understand. You saw someone making fun of another, and jumped on the bandwagon. Bravo, you’re internet ego has now increased. Are you still angry from the marijuana legalization thread? I thought we left that thread on "good terms".
bigck3000 said:
and by the way, your mother and i have talked about it and....if you keep up this whole "you're not my father" joke, i'm afraid....we're going to have to take away dessert for a week....now now....i'm being firm with you because i love you...now go wash up before bedtime.....i'll be up in a minute.
Implying one is stupid, or intellectually inferior, and then following up with poor grammar, really makes a statement. The fact that you need to resort to talking about my mother only proves you’re level of intelligence. You’re a college student, an 18yr old at that. Let me key you in on a little secret; you’re not a fucking genius, you’re being a philosophy major doesn’t automatically grant you that title. Fom your posts that i've seen, i wouldn't consider you anyone's intellectual superior. That's not to say i think you're stupid, i have enjoyed a few of your posts. I’ve done the college thing before, I graduated and got a family and career. Trust me, when you’re 25 you’ll realize how stupid you were at 18.

morelos

lexicon incognito
this whole thread blew up.

Morelos misunderstood my comments. His ego took over and he felt the need to attempt to make me look stupid, no dobt to make himself feel better.(Bad day?)
i was joking.

and the 'i pity the fool' comment was only because when i typed "fool" i thought of mr. t.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
junglizm said:
Hardly, I just felt the need to explain myself. Obviously Morelos didn’t understand my post, so I was simplifying it for him.

How was it nonsensical? No, I wasn’t posting facts related to the topic, because it was pointless. About as pointless as your post I’ve just quoted. This topic has been discussed to death; I was turning it into comedy. I don’t feel the need to prove my “intellectual superiority” in every post(like some might), sometimes I even enjoy being funny.

Point being; Morelos misunderstood my comments. His ego took over and he felt the need to attempt to make me look stupid, no dobt to make himself feel better.(Bad day?) "ahahahah, i love it when i'm right", proves that point. You’re post was fairly pointless, laughing at something you obviously didn’t understand. You saw someone making fun of another, and jumped on the bandwagon. Bravo, you’re internet ego has now increased. Are you still angry from the marijuana legalization thread? I thought we left that thread on "good terms".

Implying one is stupid, or intellectually inferior, and then following up with poor grammar, really makes a statement. The fact that you need to resort to talking about my mother only proves you’re level of intelligence. You’re a college student, an 18yr old at that. Let me key you in on a little secret; you’re not a fucking genius, you’re being a philosophy major doesn’t automatically grant you that title. Fom your posts that i've seen, i wouldn't consider you anyone's intellectual superior. That's not to say i think you're stupid, i have enjoyed a few of your posts. I’ve done the college thing before, I graduated and got a family and career. Trust me, when you’re 25 you’ll realize how stupid you were at 18.
the final opinion from the kid.....from what i hear, the movie is a hugely (sp?) overhyped piece of propaganda. dont want to see it. the 411 would also be a piece of propaganda because it touts itself as the answer to the lies. so its objective would not be to show the whole truth, but to debunk michael moore. and now for the dirty work.
you're is a contraction of you and are. i think you meant your. and if your going to point out my grammar, please be sure that your shit is straight first. and the whole mother thing was an extension of the son thing in the first post ....dont worry, i'll still let you sit at my lunch table.....and i completely forgot about the legalization thread....i'm pretty sure i was arguing with morelos in that one....cant remember. but wow, my comments must have stuck if it was you. that was like a couple of weeks ago....hmmmm....did i make an impression???? MUHAHAHhahahaha

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
the final opinion from the kid.....from what i hear, the movie is a hugely (sp?) overhyped piece of propaganda. dont want to see it. the 411 would also be a piece of propaganda because it touts itself as the answer to the lies. so its objective would not be to show the whole truth, but to debunk michael moore.
I would serious have to wonder if You've seen F9/11.
bigck3000 said:
you're is a contraction of you and are. i think you meant your. and if your going to point out my grammar, please be sure that your shit is straight first.
You caught me. One type has proven my ignorance.;) Pointing one slip of grammar, in a post with mulitple "slips", is really sort of ironic, don't you think?

edit: We can let this die, and quit spamming the thread.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
There is a cause for terrorism. "you fight terrorism by creating more justice in the world"

Read Noam Chomsky instead of watching CNN maybe you will understand the reason behind things.

If you want to understand terrorism maybe you should start with this sentence : "20% of the world use 80% of the ressources"

God bless neoliberalism.

ferengi

Yay fire!
uhh...

To whoever gave me the negative rep for this thread: Gee, thanks. I'd appreciate it if you'd explain why, since I was merely presenting a topic for discussion. I said I'm not a political person. For the record, I don't support either side, and the mudslinging by both sides has made me pretty much apathetic to the upcoming election.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
this whole thread blew up.
Thread? What thread?
You mean this was supposed to be a thread about things, and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.