WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Celsius 41.11

morelos

lexicon incognito
lol... 'the truth behind michael moores lies'

you need to cite some sources before i'm going to be interested.

you ever read "slander?"

yeah, i got footnotes.. wtf..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
People are so creative with their little titles.. Theres also another one called "Fahrenhype 9/11".. It points out the lies of whats his face..

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
ferengi74656 said:
I don't claim to be a politically minded person at all, but I thought this might interest some of you.
http://www.citizensunited-interactive.org/c41.11/
Be warned there are a couple of graphic scenes.
I watched the trailer they had on that site, and it was supposed to tell us all "Michael Moore's Lies".

It didn't present one one lie or debunk it.

Looks like a slapped together piece of crap to me...

Oh, and the graphic scene is someone cutting someone elses fingers off, don't know how that is relevent to anything? whatever...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I'm sure that anyone that found MM's movie funny or informative.. or enjoyed it in some non partisan way... would prolly enjoy the 411 movie or the "hype" one..

ohh and its not difficult to debunk his movie..