WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Certain posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Look fucknuts, you know who you are. If you dont know who I am talking about, then Im not talking about you. It is one thing to be a worthless piece of shit who contributes only slander and consistent jibberish to a forum.

It is another thing entirely to flame another posters children. That is just a low bitch pansy ass thing to do.

Cry? Oh, you did not make me cry, you single-celled organism. You just pissed me off.

Pissed off enough that I am making an entire thread devoted to how much I hate you. You are all infantile and extremely stupid.

Do you realize that if we were face to face and you said 1/10th of what you have that I would grab a loisville slugger and bash in your fucking head?

But we are not face to face are we. No, we are just messages in a forum, so bitches like you three think that it is allright and even funny. On occasion, you guys are funny, funny as in "OMG how did that thing live with a monkey ass brain for so long?" funny.

I am very glad that you little whoring butt buddies have had you fun and posted rather foul things about my children.

There is no place in heaven for people like you. When you die and are delivered to hell, I will be waiting with my slugger. Im pretty good with a bat, just ask my ex.

You see, where I come from, a place where people respect each other, morons like you wind up in a trunk or in a pond face down.

Come visit me little bitches, Ill show you how a country girl can box.

Of course, I know you wont come to America, we dont let in the ignorant, only the poor and hungry masses.

So look, this is how it is. You know that you can not flame as good as CL or myself, and you know that the only way you can even come close to being original is to flame our children.

Am I going to fast for you? Do you need me to use smaller words? Just checking.

You three are fucking sad. And I mean about as sick and sad as a human can be. I am not even sure if you all would classify as human. Although simple in form, amebas are organisms found abundantly in a variety of habitats all over the world. Many have adapted to a parasitic life on the body surface of aquatic animals or in the internal organs of both aquatic and terrestrial animals. Some are harmless, but others are pathogenic and cause serious diseases. Three of them are persistant parasites of this forum.

Anyone have any pesticide?

Sektor

Particinator
I know exactly who you're talking about, and to be honest with you, I'm sick of this shit. Sick of it. Everywhere I look, I see these three fuckers trying pitifully to flame somebody.

For you three bastards, I have a question for you:

magnolia

Postaholic
I agree. We don't need to hear little prepubescent ppl complain and try to flame all the time when they obviously are incapable of doing so well. So in plain english, Get the fuck out NOW!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
I agree. We don't need to hear little prepubescent ppl complain and try to flame all the time when they obviously are incapable of doing so well. So in plain english, Get the fuck out NOW!
Gee, I guess I could have just said that huh.

You know, I was actually just flaming them until all thier bs about my kids started. Now, I just hope they all get thier pinkies stuck in each others rear ends and have to live like that for ever and ever. :D

Sektor

Particinator
I said it once...

And I'll say it again. I DARE any one of you sewer rats to come out and try to flame me. I fucking dare you. I want you to.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Honkey said:
And I'll say it again. I DARE any one of you sewer rats to come out and try to flame me. I fucking dare you. I want you to.
Youre kind of cool for a newbie. :D

Sektor

Particinator
lol...

I've actually been here since April. I just now returned, and I'm always anonymous. I'm more of a watcher than a poster.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
so these 3 people are??????

Fugly

Tenderony
Look around you'll figure it out, their the three stooges.

Oh an Honkey here's a flame for you umm...how about...you suck. And ummm I rule? Do you feel owned yet?

Sektor

Particinator
Fugly said:
Look around you'll figure it out, their the three stooges.

Oh an Honkey here's a flame for you umm...how about...you suck. And ummm I rule? Do you feel owned yet?
I didn't mean you, I meant the three stooges. lol

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Honkey said:
Ok you little cunt stop acting mrs.goddess in flaming because you aint, why cant you just shut the fuck up because you have stated your oppinion well (not), didn't your father rape children in vietnam? Oh I thought so.... Im sorry to hear such terrible things about your actualy retarded dad serving the war in Vietnam, I am glad he got handicaped :mfinger:
That you even life show the highly income of spem donations, stop making your incomes based on sperm donating because it aint gonna work, frankly said you cant even work at mcdonalds you rotten piece of shit.. Common you gonna take offence? Common... You wanted me to do this you worthless piece of shit.. You are like a bacteria to me and I wouldn't take offence from you one bit since your name is a little bit of obviously..

Is your mother at the daily blowjob shift?? Sucking some cocks out in the streets at wall mart?? While you are raping your little kids that cries... Please get a little civilized you fuck up I hope you die because just like Kitana's husband you will serve in the war... I hope you massacre those motherfuckers because you are American, sir...
Stupid dipshit jew, I dont even like you.. Get the fuck out of here would be the best suggestion for you because you allready lost :mfinger:
To all you hairy jewish asses this thread ment nothing for me,it was just dull, retarded, rotten, jewish and dipshit..
You all mean nothing and I always get a good laught when I go on to the forums to see your lame little posts that I always expect because you are just all the time, you say I say everything over and over again, look at your own posts please before insulting yourselfs :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
dustinzgirl said:
Look fucknuts, you know who you are. If you dont know who I am talking about, then Im not talking about you. It is one thing to be a worthless piece of shit who contributes only slander and consistent jibberish to a forum.

It is another thing entirely to flame another posters children. That is just a low bitch pansy ass thing to do.

Cry? Oh, you did not make me cry, you single-celled organism. You just pissed me off.

Pissed off enough that I am making an entire thread devoted to how much I hate you. You are all infantile and extremely stupid.

There is no place in heaven for people like you. When you die and are delivered to hell, I will be waiting with my slugger. Im pretty good with a bat, just ask my ex.

Come visit me little bitches, Ill show you how a country girl can box.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The pics are great mr.newbie.
SOooooo much better than reading your drool. ;) :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Look fucknuts, you know who you are?
You dont, I do, everybody does.
You are the son of a thousand father's.
all bastards like you.And your MOTHER!
Your mother is shit.Your mother is'nt good enough to talk of her!!!!!
Although simple in form, amebas are organisms found abundantly in a variety of habitats all over the world. Many have adapted to a parasitic life on the body surface of aquatic animals or in the internal organs of both aquatic and terrestrial animals. Some are harmless, but others are pathogenic and cause serious diseases. Three of them are persistant parasites of this forum.

Anyone have any pesticide?
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.