WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chain Letters Suck Ass.

i got an annoying chian letter 6 times in 2 days...

"me and u 4 ever.....and always 2 the end....i cant live without ya.....b-cuz ur my friend.....send this to 10 ppl in the next 5 min.....and......u will get kissed on friday by da luv of ur life.... DONT BREAK THE chain ur crush will ask u out. 2morow will b da best day of ur life. Howeva, if u don t send this 2 @ least 10 ppl by @ least 12:00 2nite u will have bad luck in ur life no send backs"

OOO the mystically powers of the o mighty chain letter will make me get kissed on friday!!! Or it will curse me for the rest of my life,.... who the hell believes that sending a paragraph of text to 10 people will alter ur life in any way... damn, people, always trying to find an easy way outta something...
but then theres those other chain letters, the funny ones... that threaten u unless u send it to some amount of people... wats the point of this? who the hells makes this stuff!.... hehe, well, actually if someone sends me chain letters i make my own and send it back to them, see if they die or not the next day, heres an example:

"hi, my name is teddy, i'm a 7 year old blonde boy with no teeth or shoes... my father abused me as a child and took out my eyes with an ice cream scooper.. but even tho i can see or bite, i will fucking kill u in ur sleep tonight at 3:30 AM, unless u send this to 10 people in the next 30 seconds, if u do, something good will happen, like.... at 12:12 tonight u'll get a phone call, and it will make u so happy u die, and come back as a goat. But if u dont, its time to die for you by me, the little kid of doom"

wow, if any one ever sent that to any other people, i would laugh... funny actaully, cuz i sent something like that to someone once, and like 10 minutes later, another person sent the same exact thing to me...
funny how people make stupid decisions when they're told they have 30 seconds to make a life or death choice...

the normal response should be "pss, tell that little fat bitch kid BRING IT, i'll stab that blind mofo"

ummm.. where was i.... i left and just came bak to finish this... all well, i think u get the point....

Ugh.....chain letters do suck. Especially those "Jesus loves you. If you believe in our almighty Lord please pass this on. If you have no conscience just click the delete button....." (or something like that) letters. Talk about some condescending bullshit. Like you're going to hell if you don't pass it on, and you're a piece of crap if you don't believe in God. Whoa, anyways....... to get back on topic: What really gets me is people who keep sending chain letters when they know I never ever pass them on. :mad:

When some sad annoying person sends that shit to me and i'm sincerely bored, i change it to sound 20x worse and send it back saying "you have to send this to 50 000 people in 5 seconds" blah blah blah.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Chain letters ....
I believe I was in 6th grade when I started punching people in the face for circulating those retarded pieces of shit.