WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Chaintech ROCKS!

Hella Constipated
I just bought a budget board from these guys, and it hauls ass!

I never knew dual channel could boost my system up so much...I literally feel like my PC is processing shit before I press a key!

$47, and this board has almost everything my brothers Asus A7N8XE-Deluxe board has, and his cost him $100!

It also has an active NB cooler, pretty styling (Gold and Black!), and a "Keyboard Power-Up Hotkey" feature. I can even set a password so nobody can access my machine. Hell, they can't even turn it on without the password.

Furthermore, I get a constant 60fps in FreeSpace 2 now. What the fuck?! I always thought that was impossible.

Anyone else here ever get one of those sweet deals, or a hidden gem?

Original Member
I got a chaintech video card. very cheap very good

and yeah i did get a good deal. I spent 12 less than you did and my board is just as good.