WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

change your name to sybil, semmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sybil (1976)(TV) starring Sally Field
Plot Outline: The true story of a young woman named Sybil, whose childhood was so harrowing to her that she developed at least 16 different personalities.

slemmy- i think you should change your name.

how many personalities do you have going now? or are you just a really poor liar?

let’s try to follow…

slemaire195 said:
a 27-year-old Cingular Wireless manager who makes 65-70k+ a year
over $5,800/ month for bitchwork? and that's not even considering the ‘+’ … that’s gotta be at least another 5 bucks.

i was impressed. i was depressed. i envied you.

but just minutes later…

slemaire195 said:
let's drop it down to 55-60k
i could still tell you were lying….you always type when you are lying.
but you had to keep going…

slemaire195 said:
it's only about $150/day, because i'm making $20/hour
really? how many days did they tell you were in a year?
time for me to do some figgerin’

$60,000/year at $150/day means you work 400 days/ year….

Wow!...you are a hard worker.

well, let’s go for the $55k a year…those greasy fingers prolly just got all mixed up typing, hey?

$55,000/year at $150/day…looks like you work ~367 days a year.
400-367= 33 days of vacation from that super year you were working at first, huh.

hmmm….maybe you messed-up. let’s look at from $20/hour.

in the real world, full-time work is usually 2,000 hours a year.

$20/hour x 2,000 hours/year = $40,000/year not bad, but that means 15-20K+ in commissions each year???

that’s pretty good sales….around $1,500 per month in just commissions. you must be a good in sales.

slemaire195 said:
..since i'm not a sales rep, i don't depend solely on commission from sales.. rather on how good a job i do at managing (and i kick ass).
really? be honest. you brought it up, so i’m just trying to clarify. after all, you said i should hope to make that much, but I can’t figger out how to work that much.

you ARE a cracker.

slemaire195 said:
erm.. I'm not white.. ahem
so…..you are still a cracker.

slemaire195 said:
…. i'm white. the man in the avatar is black. i intend no impication of my race by my avatar. got it, kb?
ok….i think, but do you intend to imply anything by what you write?

dude, i’m trying, but i’m just confused.

are you a girl?

diamond

The nice guy
Why invoke the film if you will not use it as a base?
Why not use the whole MPD and do it well?

Why bore me with this shitty excuse?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
lady victoria said:
Now im convinced he has e - lovin for slemaire, its so sweet.:love:
Ahh you're right. My little e-bitch is growing up so fast. Soon kindbud will have her own e-bitch... makes me cry a little.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
next week..

kindbud is jilted by slemaire.
kindbud stalks slemaire, goes through slemaire's trash, kills slemaires pets.
kindbud lays low a while, with slemire in bits in the freezer..

seems a little obsessed.

BklynCannonball said:
I'm lost. Who cares how much money this person makes?
i mean really..

let me go get my check stubs for the past year and post it all online to show some 12 year old how much i make.

or, not. i don't give a shit how much i make, as long as i have enough to pay my fucking bills.

kindbud, go jack off to the math: i get about $2,200 on my bi-monthly paychecks, and i don't care about commission. where the fuck did you get 400 days of the year? you are a douche bag. i didn't think you'd be a fucking weirdo and try to figure out my yearly pay.. which by the way is $53,000 for hourly wages.. i'm trying to understand you, but i just can't.

are you a girl? or do you just suck at math.

and shut the fuck up with calling me a god damn cracker. i clarified my race a few posts ago. did you not read it? or can you not get over it..?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
slemaire195 said:
i mean really..

let me go get my check stubs for the past year and post it all online to show some 12 year old how much i make.

or, not. i don't give a shit how much i make, as long as i have enough to pay my fucking bills.

kindbud, go jack off to the math: i get about $2,200 on my bi-monthly paychecks, and i don't care about commission. where the fuck did you get 400 days of the year? you are a douche bag. i didn't think you'd be a fucking weirdo and try to figure out my yearly pay.. which by the way is $53,000 for hourly wages.. i'm trying to understand you, but i just can't.

and shut the fuck up with calling me a god damn cracker. i clarified my race a few posts ago. did you not read it? or can you not get over it..?
HEY! that's MY e-bitch your yelling at. That'll cost you man... you owe me a nickle. You email it to me tonight or we're gonna have a "come to Jeebus meetin'" boy!

I'm kinda tired of Kindbud though... you can buy her from me. Just email me 3 nickles and she's your e-bitch.

UberSkippy said:
HEY! that's MY e-bitch your yelling at. That'll cost you man... you owe me a nickle. You email it to me tonight or we're gonna have a "come to Jeebus meetin'" boy!

I'm kinda tired of Kindbud though... you can buy her from me. Just email me 3 nickles and she's your e-bitch.
STFU and get back to ironing my socks.

Bitch :p

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
slemaire195 said:
kindbud, go jack off to the math: i get about $2,200 on my bi-monthly paychecks, and i don't care about commission. where the fuck did you get 400 days of the year? .... i'm trying to understand you, but i just can't.
you said you make about $150 per day.
another place you claimed 65-70k+ per year. then later claimed 55-60k.
those figures don't mesh...at all///not even close. clearer? (it's all in the post, man...read...get out a calculator)

$150 x 400 days = $60,000
so you can't make $150 per day and fit into the ranges you posted. there are not 400 days in a year. i promise. that is where 400 came from.

how much is not the issue.
you just look stupid when you throw out numbers that can't be true.
that shows the true idiocy of your statements.
with that, you can not argue. that is fact. proven.

you are stuffed, full of shit.

slemaire195 said:
and from your clarified race of 'not white' then 'white' you might be a double stuffed oreo. pick a character and stay with it.

slemaire195 said:
so girls suck at math? man, that is so racist.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
kindbud said:
so girls suck at math? man, that is so racist.
sexist maybe?

and really, you're going far too weird about this, we are on the internet.. i was black last week too probably.. no one cares who tells the truth..

lighten up about a ton. ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm going to summarize this thread.

Kindbud sucks at flaming. Everybody who tried to flame him sucks at flaming. Suck my balls.

Time wasted.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
sexist maybe?

and really, you're going far too weird about this, we are on the internet.. i was black last week too probably.. no one cares who tells the truth..

lighten up about a ton. ;)

no, i meant racist. full out racsit.

i'm very light. i like how angry he gets and how his lies get intertwined.

thanks for the wink, but it seems i'm spoken for.

got some e-courtin going on round here.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
kindbud said:
full out racsit.
i still fail to see why derogatory speech about females is "racsit" as you now call it.. *consults wiki for racsit*

and i wasn't winking, i have only one eye, are you gonna get optist??

Status
Not open for further replies.