Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory remake)

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
As much as I like Johnny Depp as an actor and Tim Burton as a director, this dosn't appeal to me. Some films should be left alone.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
i hated the movie
I assume you're talking about the old one, although you're being horribly vague. They're not even filimg this one yet.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
I assume you're talking about the old one, although you're being horribly vague. They're not even filimg this one yet.
yes the old one...

To be perfectly honest I am not a big movie fan... i watched one movie this whole year. Maybe two.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Instead of a remak i would love to see a squal like have charlie be the one that runs it..that would be tite.

:rotflmao:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
Instead of a remak i would love to see a squal like have charlie be the one that runs it..that would be tite.

Uhm, English? Is this what your trying to say?
"Instead of a remake, I would love to see a sequel,like have Charlie be the one who runs it.. that would be tight"

There ya go. :thumbsup:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Uhm, English? Is this what your trying to say?
"Instead of a remake, I would love to see a sequel,like have Charlie be the one who runs it.. that would be tight"

There ya go. :thumbsup:

:tomato:
hahaha RITE in the face mother fucker ill spell how i want to spell bitch!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
:tomato:
hahaha RITE in the face mother fucker ill spell how i want to spell bitch!!

I was just trying to help you because I could barely understand it, chill man!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
I was just trying to help you 'cuz I could barely understand it, chill sucka!
child, i cant understand what you just posted , what is 'cuz? and sucka? and how can i chill sucka?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Dogbert said:
As much as I like Johnny Depp as an actor and Tim Burton as a director, this dosn't appeal to me. Some films should be left alone.
You know whats funny? as soon as I read the title of this thread (1st time I have even heard of the remake of this this movie) I knew johnny Depp was gonna be in it.