WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory remake)

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#2
As much as I like Johnny Depp as an actor and Tim Burton as a director, this dosn't appeal to me. Some films should be left alone.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#3
Yeah, I agree with doggy.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#5
_Kitana_ said:
i hated the movie
I assume you're talking about the old one, although you're being horribly vague. They're not even filimg this one yet.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#6
junglizm said:
I assume you're talking about the old one, although you're being horribly vague. They're not even filimg this one yet.
yes the old one...

To be perfectly honest I am not a big movie fan... i watched one movie this whole year. Maybe two.
 

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
502
0
0
#8
Instead of a remak i would love to see a squal like have charlie be the one that runs it..that would be tite.

:rotflmao:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#9
fuck_you said:
Instead of a remak i would love to see a squal like have charlie be the one that runs it..that would be tite.

:rotflmao:
Uhm, English? Is this what your trying to say?
"Instead of a remake, I would love to see a sequel,like have Charlie be the one who runs it.. that would be tight"

There ya go. :thumbsup:
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#10
Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka, huh?

SEXY...
(lol).
 

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
502
0
0
#11
smoke-it said:
Uhm, English? Is this what your trying to say?
"Instead of a remake, I would love to see a sequel,like have Charlie be the one who runs it.. that would be tight"

There ya go. :thumbsup:

:tomato:
hahaha RITE in the face mother fucker ill spell how i want to spell bitch!!

:rotflmao:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#12
fuck_you said:
:tomato:
hahaha RITE in the face mother fucker ill spell how i want to spell bitch!!

:rotflmao:
I was just trying to help you because I could barely understand it, chill man!
 

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
502
0
0
#13
smoke-it said:
I was just trying to help you 'cuz I could barely understand it, chill sucka!
child, i cant understand what you just posted , what is 'cuz? and sucka? and how can i chill sucka?
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#14
There fixed it for you. :thumbsup:
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#15
:thumbsup: good for you smoke-it keep up the good work.
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
#16
Dogbert said:
As much as I like Johnny Depp as an actor and Tim Burton as a director, this dosn't appeal to me. Some films should be left alone.
You know whats funny? as soon as I read the title of this thread (1st time I have even heard of the remake of this this movie) I knew johnny Depp was gonna be in it.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#18
can you believe i have never seen that movie :-/
 

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
2,429
1
0
#20