WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Charlie horses

magnolia

Postaholic
I've been getting them a lot lately. And yesterday I was just standing talking to the girls next door and my foot started spasaming really badly and it hurt like a bitch.

I think it's cuz I was working out every other day, but because they built a new work out facility they're moving all the equipment and it's closed until they're done. So I think I'm having the spasms cuz I'm not working out and the muscles are getting tight.

Does anyone else wanna take a stab at why they think this is happening?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Leg pain usually occurs when a muscle tries to do more work than it has the strength and flexibility to handle. It could also be due to dehydration, or a lack of potassium.

yeah so eat bananas drink plenty of water and go joggin while the gym is closed. or go swimmimg that will help too to keep your legs working

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
No clue. But you can always go running while they move all the equiptment. So you don't loose the practice of exercising.

take up some sport activity like tennis or golf or some thing that is exerciseing ur muscle but you also find relaxing

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I rarely get Charlie Horses, but when I do, I just put pressure on the leg and it goes away in seconds.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
magnolia said:
I've been getting them a lot lately. And yesterday I was just standing talking to the girls next door and my foot started spasaming really badly and it hurt like a bitch.

I think it's cuz I was working out every other day, but because they built a new work out facility they're moving all the equipment and it's closed until they're done. So I think I'm having the spasms cuz I'm not working out and the muscles are getting tight.

Does anyone else wanna take a stab at why they think this is happening?
you've really been in the wars lately. i hope your luck improves.

magnolia

Postaholic
Piro said:
you've really been in the wars lately. i hope your luck improves.
Thanks. I know. I've just had bad luck. Hopefully things will look up.