WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice Chat Room Schedule

What night of the week are you most likely free to chat?

• Sunday

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey campers,

While the chat room is open 24 hours a day (and many of us may randomly be idle), we've wanted to for some time now to establish a regular night a week that we try to be actually present to chat.

So let's start with a poll on the best night of the week for chatting.. I'll make it multiple choice in case you are flexible with your days... The chat would be during prime time evening hours, eastern time. Say, 9 or so..

We won't get everyone to agree 100%, but if we have success we can always add another night and such.

ib4

Error
Staff
I could only select 3, but im around each day/night except for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. I'm open to changing that around those if the most available day is one of those mentioned.

This is a good opportunity for fun :D Also to get to know people beyond their posts a little.

My inbox is open for as many questions as you need to get into the IRC chan. I will help anyone who wants to attend with every detail till you get in.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I'm down on every week day. I can't be depended on for weekend but I will probably pop in here or there.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
I chose the weekend, but I'll most likely be idle on my PC or iPad on any given day

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
I picked Friday and the weekend as well, though timezones might affect my participation.

Jason

Founder
OK, we'll get this started late this month after I return back from a short vacation... We'll see how Friday works out to start, and can adjust if needed...

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
9 pm EST? UTC-5?
It means 1am for me (Swah and Stardust too).
If you're up to 1am EST I can tell you to get fuct from 7am to 7.30am CET.
Deal

android IRC clients?

Jason

Founder
OK, so shall we plan our first regular weekly chat for this Friday the 20th?

I know we have a bunch of people from Narnia, so working out a time could be interesting..

We could do an earlier one on a different day, like a 1pm to 2pm EST chat or something? I could probably be here during the week to host that.

Hmm, challenging!

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Friday the... 20th? How did we miss... it was like... do I really need to do the math/branding here?

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
OK, so shall we plan our first regular weekly chat for this Friday the 20th?

I know we have a bunch of people from Narnia, so working out a time could be interesting..

We could do an earlier one on a different day, like a 1pm to 2pm EST chat or something? I could probably be here during the week to host that.

Hmm, challenging!
I'd be working at that time. :( no access to IRC at school because they block anything worth anything there. But if we did like a 4 central it would work. For me, anyway. I can't wait to chat. I've been hoping for a chat date!

Jason

Founder
Friday the... 20th? How did we miss... it was like... do I really need to do the math/branding here?
I would have loved to do it last Friday, but last week I completely failed at life. :banghead: