WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice Chat Room Schedule

What night of the week are you most likely free to chat?

• Sunday

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Perhaps we should delay until the following Friday, so we can figure out a time? Should we work on 2 chats?

We'll never be able to get everyone here at the same time with all the non-US members unless we do like an occasional early afternoon EST chat so we can include them as well. With 2 boys at home and a lot of activities, sometimes afternoons are out of the question (usually off somewhere).

Maybe someone can help to host the foreigners if I cannot attend? ;)

Thoughts?

ib4

Error
Staff
Perhaps we should delay until the following Friday, so we can figure out a time? Should we work on 2 chats?

We'll never be able to get everyone here at the same time with all the non-US members unless we do like an occasional early afternoon EST chat so we can include them as well. With 2 boys at home and a lot of activities, sometimes afternoons are out of the question (usually off somewhere).

Thoughts?
If it ends up this way, I can host them. I have a really cool “sleep” schedule now with the new born.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff

Thoughts?
I well be coming in on Friday evening hoping people are in there. If anyone wants to chat, please come in there! I'll pop in around 8 central and will continue to obsessively check because I crave adult conversation and my husband will be hunting. :D

• LOL
Reactions: ib4 and Jason

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I can be here on Friday night as well around 9 EST.

We just have to figure something out for all the damn foreigners! ;)

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I can be here on Friday night as well around 9 EST.

We just have to figure something out for all the damn foreigners! ;)
Now that we're all grown and can't do late late nights. Hahaha what about 1pm central on a Saturday? That's 7pm in London and 9pm in Finland. I know all of us won't be able to be here, but some can maybe?

ib4

Error
Staff
I’ll be logged in as usual, but I will make a point to not be afk between 3pm-12am PST.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Now that we're all grown and can't do late late nights. Hahaha what about 1pm central on a Saturday? That's 7pm in London and 9pm in Finland. I know all of us won't be able to be here, but some can maybe?
And 8pm in Rome and Amsterdam. Fyou janers you never think about me and swah. :(

• Hug
Reactions: Jane Deere

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
And 8pm in Rome and Amsterdam. Fyou janers you never think about me and swah. :(
I'm sorry. :( I was just googling some time zones. Finland is the farthest, therefore the latest. I was trying to make sure we could include everyone. <3

Last edited: