Notice Chat Room Schedule

What night of the week are you most likely free to chat?

• Sunday

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Monday

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You guys will only need to click that "Chat" navigation link at top of page to join...

Otherwise, you can install a IRC client of your choosing and make sure you join the EFnet network and join channel #wtfcom

I'm good anytime between 7-10pm start...

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
You guys will only need to click that "Chat" navigation link at top of page to join...

Otherwise, you can install a IRC client of your choosing and make sure you join the EFnet network and join channel #wtfcom

I'm good anytime between 7-10pm start...
Are we still on for Friday?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Well hell...once again I get to the house with IPA beer and weed..and someone forgot to text me about the cancellation..maybe next time then.

Jung

???
Premium
I think we should switch to Discord tbh. It's easier for people to setup, you don't need an idle bot to keep chan control, easy phone access, and offline messages actually work.

I forget I even have irc installed these days lol.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
You and me both. I totally spent the time trying out all the Demo Games from the Summer Game Fest.
I was on GTA and Modern Warfare and one of my friends got pissed and had a fit because we couldn't read his mind. NOT my idea of fun

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Oh Crap! This was yesterday. I totally forgot about it too. I cannot even remember what I was doing 24 hours ago. Maybe I was sleeping. :sleep:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
It would help if the admins put the schedule up on the front page, so we could better remember when the chats start.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: Jason