Notice Chat Room Schedule

What night of the week are you most likely free to chat?

• Sunday

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Monday

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Unrelated/related: I've been away from this site for over a decade. Is there still an online chat room and how do I access it? Any assist appreciated

Discord, how to get on it via phone? Starting sound like my parents! "Facebook, what's that?"
You can easily find it through the app store.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Unrelated/related: I've been away from this site for over a decade. Is there still an online chat room and how do I access it? Any assist appreciated

Discord, how to get on it via phone? Starting sound like my parents! "Facebook, what's that?"
You can download Discord off your app store, or just go to Discord.com in your browser.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
LOL! What's up with Chris Hanson?
It kind of fits to have Chris Hanson watching the Chat FAQ page. The TV show he hosted found sexual "predators" by having someone go to chat rooms and pretend to be an underage kid interested in sex. Then when the gullible incels showed up at the bait house, Chris Hanson would step out from around the corner. I heard most the cases were thrown out of court, probably on the grounds of entrapment. Be careful what you write on Discord. Chris Hanson could be watching ...

• 3Hug
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
It kind of fits to have Chris Hanson watching the Chat FAQ page. The TV show he hosted found sexual "predators" by having someone go to chat rooms and pretend to be an underage kid interested in sex. Then when the gullible incels showed up at the bait house, Chris Hanson would step out from around the corner. I heard most the cases were thrown out of court, probably on the grounds of entrapment. Be careful what you write on Discord. Chris Hanson could be watching ...
We aren't pedos in the chat, but thanks for the tip.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user