WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chat rooms?

Jay

Monogamist
Would it not be easier to have lots of themed chat rooms as well as a forum? - Much more fun... Far less waiting... Lots more interaction... Lots more people? :rolleyes:

Paul

Tenderony
Jay said:
Would it not be easier to have lots of themed chat rooms as well as a forum? - Much more fun... Far less waiting... Lots more interaction... Lots more people? :rolleyes:
i'm sure we could setup an irc channel with ease
wouldnt need multiple themed, just one
though the way people on here act im not so sure we want to see them in "real time" ;)

moonsee said:
i'm sure we could setup an irc channel with ease
wouldnt need multiple themed, just one
though the way people on here act im not so sure we want to see them in "real time" ;)
What's that supposed to mean? ;)

ron

Buster of Asses
Jay said:
Like IRC chat?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
yes, though I seriously wonder if irc is user-friendly enough for some of the peeps around... sometimes I'm amazed they know how to use computers...::blink::

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
yes, though I seriously wonder if irc is user-friendly enough for some of the peeps around... sometimes I'm amazed they know how to use computers...::blink::

I am having a computer problem do you think you could help me?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
First of all Broken, that is NOT a cup-holder. So remove your Colt-45 40oz from the cd-rom tray...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Why couldn't you just set up an AIM chat? There's one on my site. All you have to do is click on a link and your in the chat, but you have to be logged onto AIM.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Deez Nutz said:
Why couldn't you just set up an AIM chat? There's one on my site. All you have to do is click on a link and your in the chat, but you have to be logged onto AIM.
AIM sucks, 'nuff said.