WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

chav killing video game

don't you think a game were you go round looking for chavs and burning them at the stake like witches would be a brilliannt game, i do.

I hate chavs, I used to have a website dedicated to hating them. Yeah a chav burning/hunting game would be excellent. It would certainly get the point across that they are all mindless scum.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Look ok dude, I'm goona tell this to people one more time, Some of this site is american, seeing as this is based as an American site, maybe 80% give or take are, and maybe the rest are either from the UK or the rest of Europe, and then places like China and Canada and what not.

Seeing as we UKlanders use the termanology "chavs" which isn't really use outside of it, probably other poeple on the site do not know what it means. That's why you explain;

Main Entry: chav
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: the lower class; uneducated and ignorant people
Etymology: perh. Romany chav child
Usage: derogatory slang

So basically chav's aren't very nice people, usually to people who don't listen to either rap or hip hop. They're destructive and rude to other youths..

Anyways, my point is, Think before you post
Think before you post children!

Carry on..

jamesp

In Memory...
Thanks meh_, I had no idea what they were talking about and wasn't going to ask, but you answered my unasked question!