WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

chavs in 20 words or less

Status
Not open for further replies.

toti

will rep for food
the title prety much explains it describe chavs in 20 words or less gud luk (init) :cool: if ur not english then chavs are dirty lil noobs heads who thing they are hard which useualy arnt and walk around in big group going out mainly to fight and piss people off

dont cock me :(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You have to EXPLAIN what Chavs are to people, Jesus, not everyone is from England around here.

Like to let them in?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Actually you know what Chav is in the dictionary now. :rolleyes:

Main Entry: chav
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: the lower class; uneducated and ignorant people
Etymology: perh. Romany chav child
Usage: derogatory slang

(Yeah I doubled Posted.)

toti

will rep for food
see not my fault :rolleyes: no cocking neccesary lol

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
What the hell? It is your fault you didn't explain anything, you just gave an instruction, why not explain first. I thought I'd unconfuse everyone and post the dictionary explaniation, what did you do? except for writing silly sentences?

BTW, Chavs are chavs, they are what they are... They don't like anyone except for themselves.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
cock farm?
I was hoping you learned how to write proper English in the cockfarm. I didn't even care about your chav question.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
ChilianFuckFace said:
I was hoping you learned how to write proper English in the cockfarm. I didn't even care about your chav question.
CFF, they never learn. :(

Dave666

Pot-Head
toti said:
the title prety much explains it describe chavs in 20 words or less gud luk (init) :cool: if ur not english then chavs are dirty lil noobs heads who thing they are hard which useualy arnt and walk around in big group going out mainly to fight and piss people off

Jesus Christ I need to learn a different language to post here.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok, Chavs are bad, but why are you talking like one?

And Dave, you won't believe this but some people in England talk like that IRL. :confuse:

toti

will rep for food
:( i cant do anything rite lol i dno this riting saves time i have to say this thread i posted hasnt half made me luk a twat :(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Look people will listen to you and read your posts if you try not to "save time" with your AOL talk. That's what you can start off with.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
toti said:
:( i cant do anything rite lol i dno this riting saves time i have to say this thread i posted hasnt half made me luk a twat :(
LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH.

Quickly, because my tolerance level for aol shitty ass fucking kidspeak is low, very fucking low.

This thread is stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
toti said:

You are a chav.

There you go. 4 words total.

fucking dumbass shitstain typing skills. Jesus, are you mentally retarded or just stupid? How in the hell is anyone supposed to understand a single God damn thing you're saying when you type like THAT shit? I know you claim it 'saves time'. So does suicide.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
<adema> u guys even tlkin english nemore?
<Junglizm> lol

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
English, mother fucker! English!!! Do you speak it?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
If I tried to start a conversation and the only thing I ever heard was "Speak English you retard!!", I'd maybe...just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe consider revising my writing. Wouldnt you?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
LiberatioN said:
If I tried to start a conversation and the only thing I ever heard was "Speak English you retard!!", I'd maybe...just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe consider revising my writing. Wouldnt you?

nO cuz I be ch4v n i think i coolr than u r.

Status
Not open for further replies.