WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cheat Aol

1. I get as many AOL 7.0 C.Ds that say "Now! No Credit Card Required!" as I can get. You only need 1 (Sears has them, not Sears Hardware, just Sears.)

2. Put one in your CD drive

3. Install it

4. Sign in as new user type your registration number and password in

5. Go to Visa (You don't have to have one)

6. Click cancel

7. Click next

8. Fill out what ever they ask (USE A FAKE I.D. FAKE NAME, ADDRESS, ETC.)

9. Sign on

Have fun!!!

shep

Local alcoholic
So you think you cheated them?This is a multimillion dollar company your talking bout.You probably got 30 free days,thats all.Read the fineprint :p

thats 30 days i dont have to pay the bastards i guess its not cheating its saving... cuz im broke and my job dosent pay very much...

Jung

???
Premium
shep, you've completely missed the point. stealing is cool, so is using AOL, therefore stealing AOL instantly makes you a l33t haxor and all around cool guy.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cheating and stealing are cool?

Damn... so that's what I've been doing wrong!

shep

Local alcoholic
junglizm said:
shep, you've completely missed the point. stealing is cool, so is using AOL, therefore stealing AOL instantly makes you a l33t haxor and all around cool guy.
Yes i did,what was i thinking.Good job knarf----You da man

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
:thumbsup: You the man dog.....that will teach those damn AOL 30 day free disk trial 2 @ a time sending motherfuckers... :thumbsup:

Who knew it could be so easy... :D

p.s. those disks also make good x-mas tree decorations with the kids... :p

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol yeah unlees their older then 5 but if not, their shiny flaoting circly things

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
knarf said:
1. I get as many AOL 7.0 C.Ds that say "Now! No Credit Card Required!" as I can get. You only need 1 (Sears has them, not Sears Hardware, just Sears.)

2. Put one in your CD drive

3. Install it

4. Sign in as new user type your registration number and password in

5. Go to Visa (You don't have to have one)

6. Click cancel

7. Click next

8. Fill out what ever they ask (USE A FAKE I.D. FAKE NAME, ADDRESS, ETC.)

9. Sign on

Have fun!!!
DUMBASS!

Need I say more?

Philldoe

The Dildoe
i just use em for coasters and frizbees.They also make great decoration. just tear out the different plastic things that sepatrate your CD cases in one of those CD towers and replace them with CD that have the shiny side up. looks really cool.