Cheaters!

magnolia

Postaholic
Some guys are just stupid. They have to run full speed into a wall over and over again before they realise that they can't get through that way. Sounds like he's one of those guys.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hmm i hate that,im a guy but id never cheat on a girl i have more respect for girls than that.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
Okay yeah Ive had a guy do that to me and OHH... I got pissed... He never did end up going out wiht the girl though... she dumped his ass... it was great. but yeah... I would like beat the shit out of him or find someone better and stronger to whoop his ass!! now go have fun.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
Some guys are just stupid. They have to run full speed into a wall over and over again before they realise that they can't get through that way. Sounds like he's one of those guys.
I've done that once at work, it was a joke though, my pain=others laughter

magnolia

Postaholic
yeah, I've done all sorts of shit like that to cheer my friends up. It works, but causes a killer headache.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
yeah, I've done all sorts of shit like that to cheer my friends up. It works, but causes a killer headache.
speaking of headaches, I got this killer migraine and I've tried tylenol extra like every 4 hours and it's getting no where
..and don't bother considering ibprofen or aspirin cause I'm allergic to it