WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cheaters!

my boyfriend broke up with me to try to work things out with some girl who cheated!!

wtf? :sword:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
hmmmmm

sounds to me like the trouble is that you didnt put out enough

magnolia

Postaholic
Some guys are just stupid. They have to run full speed into a wall over and over again before they realise that they can't get through that way. Sounds like he's one of those guys.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
pffff

this thread sux balls honestly

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hmm i hate that,im a guy but id never cheat on a girl i have more respect for girls than that.

Okay yeah Ive had a guy do that to me and OHH... I got pissed... He never did end up going out wiht the girl though... she dumped his ass... it was great. but yeah... I would like beat the shit out of him or find someone better and stronger to whoop his ass!! now go have fun.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
Some guys are just stupid. They have to run full speed into a wall over and over again before they realise that they can't get through that way. Sounds like he's one of those guys.
I've done that once at work, it was a joke though, my pain=others laughter

magnolia

Postaholic
yeah, I've done all sorts of shit like that to cheer my friends up. It works, but causes a killer headache.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
yeah, I've done all sorts of shit like that to cheer my friends up. It works, but causes a killer headache.
speaking of headaches, I got this killer migraine and I've tried tylenol extra like every 4 hours and it's getting no where
..and don't bother considering ibprofen or aspirin cause I'm allergic to it