WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cheating stupid whore.

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
My good friend Matts ex-girlfriend dumped him cause he had to go home and couldn't have sex with her. I don't know what to do anymore cause now he wants to die. If you have any suggestions, or comments about this hoe Jen write back. A.S.A.P. :gun:

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Yeah tell him that if she broke up with him for that dumb of a reason she was either, A. Cheating on him or, B. Was a stupid skank they really thought sex was all that matters and prolly the stupid bitch got HIV from her dad

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
ya well he's gonna have to just get over or live with. I still like my old girlfriend even though now she abuses drugs and is totally insane was arrested and right now only the police and god know where she is =/

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
AniemaX said:
My good friend Matts ex-girlfriend dumped him cause he had to go home and couldn't have sex with her. I don't know what to do anymore cause now he wants to die. If you have any suggestions, or comments about this hoe Jen write back. A.S.A.P. :gun:
OMG, the whore didn't think a long distance relationship would work!? She must be a skank ass hoe! Nobody in their right mind actually thinks that there's a down side to lond distance relationships! :rolleyes:

Tell that pussy to get over himself.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Skitch0o0 said:
OMG, the whore didn't think a long distance relationship would work!? She must be a skank ass hoe! Nobody in their right mind actually thinks that there's a down side to lond distance relationships! :rolleyes:

Tell that pussy to get over himself.

you're quite the charater

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I don't think you need to apologize for going off-topic around here. I think it's pretty much required as I think I have yet to see a single post remain on topic for more than a page.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Skitch0o0 said:
I don't think you need to apologize for going off-topic around here. I think it's pretty much required as I think I have yet to see a single post remain on topic for more than a page.
good point

Ctoit

Tenderony
AniemaX said:

so how did that scenario make her a CHEATING stupid whore.........stupid whore I'll give you but cheating......I dunno, maybe she wants sex and if he has to work on getting up to it....finding a place to stay....the right time...whathaveyou.........its just easier to move on

actingsmylife

Loving Person
your friend

Tell your friend that he is better off without her, i'm sure he's a great guy and he shouldn't have any problem finding a new girlfriend. I'm sorry that, that has happened to him but if she is like that, trust me, he doesn't want her back, he needs to move on. good luck and God Bless

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
He is definitely better off without her, that slut isn't worth his time.