WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Check out the Don and Murph Show

cooldude

Flame Bait
Holly shit what. What is the validator stuff. All that unvailidated code is note even my code. Its freebie html code. Shout box.

Jung

???
Premium
cooldude said:
Holly shit what. What is the validator stuff. All that unvailidated code is note even my code. Its freebie html code.
The validator is from w3c.org, the people who govern web standards. The invalid code means you suck at web site creation. Your site doesn't even include character encoding or a doc type. It's even worse if you stole it form someone else. :(
Shout box.
I seriously doubt your shoutbox is coded in HTML.

cooldude

Flame Bait
I dont know shit about html. But i made a site that works and thats all that matters. Also the site is about the videos.

The design is from a free template site. But i totally changed it.

Jung

???
Premium
cooldude said:
I dont know shit about html.
Then learn. www.w3schools.com I'll never understand why some people think "hey I have no clue how to build a website, I think I'll make a shitty broken one today."
But i made a site that works and thats all that matters.
With out character encoding or a doc type, it probably won't work in ALL browsers, that's what web standards are all about. :rolleyes:
But i totally changed it.
Like, totally.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I guess its cool that you're excited about your....errrrmmmm....creative contribution to society....but do you have to be such a damn idiot about it. You have seasoned internet nerds...telling you it sucks...do something about it. And why perpetuate a sterotype that is holding "your people" back in today's world. If anything you should show that sexual orientation doesnt dictate behavior anymore than clothing choice. This is the gay community's darkest hour...and you have the unmitigated lack of mental presence ( ;) ) to further distance yourself from the rest of society....a society that holds the key to your future as an equal citizen. You sir...are a bad, Gay person.