WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Check this out doods

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm reading the WTF happend thread how people are sick of the whole Bush thing . So I decided I would give all of you something to think about .......

YOU ALL ARE A BUNCHES OF BITCHES

Howz that fuckers !!!!!!!!!

You all need to get the fuck off your ass .... :mfinger:

Let me have it . Oh yeah I drive a station wagon and eat dog when I go to Mexico ..... And one more thing bitches ,,,, I happen to think Roller Blading is cool :thumbsdn: (yeah right) .....

~T :)

G's-up

Postaholic
WoW.....Ive been called a BITCH but not a BUNCHES OF BITCHES.....cool....how does that work?? LOL......

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It was a valiant effort, but you missed the whole "flaming" part. Good try, though. You've earned three points on the NoSubstance badass rewards card.

Your badass reward? A mindless flame, of course.

Hey dumb shit, go back to kindergar>D<en. You suck at life, you fucking fucker fuck shit ass fucking fuckity shit fuck.

Did I mention fuck?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Bunches of bitches... Is that more than a handful? Is it less than a dozen? Is it larger than a breadbox?

Sounds like cereal. Honey, pass me the Bunches of Bitches! Now with 20% more free! Bunches of Bitches, not just for breakfast anymore!

G's-up

Postaholic
BRiT said:
Bunches of bitches... Is that more than a handful? Is it less than a dozen? Is it larger than a breadbox?

Sounds like cereal. Honey, pass me the Bunches of Bitches! Now with 20% more free! Bunches of Bitches, not just for breakfast anymore!

ROFLMAO!!! :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Todd Lewis Glas said:
So I'm reading the WTF happend thread how people are sick of the whole Bush thing . So I decided I would give all of you something to think about .......

YOU ALL ARE A BUNCHES OF BITCHES

Howz that fuckers !!!!!!!!!

You all need to get the fuck off your ass .... :mfinger:

Let me have it . Oh yeah I drive a station wagon and eat dog when I go to Mexico ..... And one more thing bitches ,,,, I happen to think Roller Blading is cool :thumbsdn: (yeah right) .....

~T :)

I'll give em rep points for trying and because he drives a station wagon.Ok ya cocksmoker you are now my rep bitch,now come pick up the dogshit in my yard.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just have one question...
What the FUCK is a dood?

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
I just have one question...
What the FUCK is a dood?

I think its number 2.......Ya know as in "Im droppin some "DOOD's" off at the pool...... :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
I think its number 2.......Ya know as in "Im droppin some "DOOD's" off at the pool...... :)

Oh, I thought it meant "I have to make a dood in the toilet"

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Oh, I thought it meant "I have to make a dood in the toilet"

Ya I think you got it........rofl.... :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Your name backwards is salg siwel ddot.. That equals pure shit.. Who woulda thunk it?

</rant>

Tenderony
p99 said:
Your name backwards is salg siwel ddot.. That equals pure shit.. Who woulda thunk it?
LOL.

Your name is Todd Lewis Glas, and you say dood. Why the fuck do we need to flame you?

Peenarse.

:mfinger:

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
Todd Lewis Glas said:
Let me have it . Oh yeah I eat dog when I go to Mexico
Rim job stylee? Just the bitches? Spit? Swallow? Your dug you own grave, now lie in it.

</rant>

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
He'd probably want to be buried in his pinto..

Status
Not open for further replies.