WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

checkin here

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
do you think today is an off day for wtf
Today is an off day.

I'm here wearing my shirt that's covered in grinning skulls. I bought it in Manilla along with some other cool stuff. I'm about to go pick up two of my kids; we'll see how they react at daycare.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
Today is an off day.

I'm here wearing my shirt that's covered in grinning skulls. I bought it in Manilla along with some other cool stuff. I'm about to go pick up two of my kids; we'll see how they react at daycare.
lol let me know

I want a shirt with grinning skulls. skulls rule.

wait... if i wear a skull on my shirt, i'm going to hell.

ah, fuck it. we're all going there anyway.

ron

Buster of Asses
Unforgiven said:
wait... if i wear a skull on my shirt, i'm going to hell.
I wouldn't worry about it. Get the shirt.

ron

Buster of Asses
jamesp said:
not hate....fervor
"A prayer in a public school! God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion!" Superintendant Chalmers on The Simpsons
Excellent tagline!

Looks like it's another slow day. I guess the rest of these pussies don't have the stamina for a good rant.

jamesp

In Memory...
ron said:
"A prayer in a public school! God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion!" Superintendant Chalmers on The Simpsons
Excellent tagline!
thanks, i do try.