WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cheese in asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
There is none!

this is the worst geographical region in the world for cheese, thank christ i don't live there

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dookie said:
There is none!

this is the worst geographical region in the world for cheese, thank christ i don't live there
........ok.......

Shine

Blowing up my pants
I thought this would be a post by 'mmm...cheese' but I guess not. You dissapoint me. Every post about asians have to have a horny picture of an azn girl! I demand my picture!

DIZNUTS

Shine said:
I thought this would be a post by 'mmm...cheese' but I guess not. You dissapoint me. Every post about asians have to have a horny picture of an azn girl! I demand my picture!
i think Descent stole em :happysad:

Shine

Blowing up my pants
DIZNUTS said:
i think Descent stole em :happysad:
Jstager and his testicle problems... I feel sorry for him, so I'll let him keep them just this once. ;)

DIZNUTS

Shine said:
Jstager and his testicle problems... I feel sorry for him, so I'll let him keep them just this once. ;)
testicle problems???? i thought it was just his penis......damn that kid is unlucky on the internets and in real life :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.