WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chest pain

Sometimes I get pain in my chest, as is made blatantly obvious by the title of this thread.

I don't know what it is, but if I'm doing something, and even sometimes when I'm not, it'll hurt. My left lung especially. Might be athsma... runs in the family. Might be a collapsed lung. Might be some sort of mysterious disease that'll either:

a) give me eternal life, or
b) kill me some time within the next 10 minutes.
c) none of the above.

I think I should see a doctor. Too bad my doctor can't speak english. :happysad:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
It's just gas. :happysad:

No seriously though, if you are worried about it, go see a doctor that speaks engrish.

I have had chest pains for over 5 years know, left side as well. I'm too stubborn to see a doc. I'm still alive though.

CopyLifted said:
It's just gas. :happysad:

No seriously though, if you are worried about it, go see a doctor that speaks engrish.

I have had chest pains for over 5 years know, left side as well. I'm too stubborn to see a doc. I'm still alive though.
That's exactly my problem.

I'm too stubborn to see a doctor. Haven't been to any kind of doctor in over 2 years. :happysad:

magnolia

Postaholic
I'd say get it checked out. I was having pains in my chest and trouble breathing and it turned out that I was just having panic attacks. It could be something as simple as that.

CopyLifted

Unforgiven said:
That's exactly my problem.

I'm too stubborn to see a doctor. Haven't been to any kind of doctor in over 2 years. :happysad:
Well, you should probably atleast go have it checked.

I know I'm not one to say much because I haven't seen a doc for my problems in atleast 4 years, but it can be a little scary when it's on the left side.

For the longest time I thought maybe I was going to have a heart attack. As I said though, I'm still alive, so I would have thought it would have gotten me by now if it was serious.

I've come to the conclusion that I just need to shit when I have to shit. lol. /sarcasm :happysad:

CopyLifted

magnolia said:
I'd say get it checked out. I was having pains in my chest and trouble breathing and it turned out that I was just having panic attacks. It could be something as simple as that.
I'm going to double post..shoot me for it.

I forgot all about this possiblity. Mag might have hit it on the head here. That's what was happening to me as well, but I have some other problems to that don't help the situation. ;)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
sounds like indigestion.... but could be something worse... I'll go with the flow and say get it checked...