Chick-fil-a decides to buckle

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Was going to make this a "Headlines" thread, but I couldn't be bothered. There are a bunch of news sites out there anyways.

In my opinion, I think Chick-fil-a buckled to the Gay Mafia, so I won't eat there anymore. Thank God for capitalism, because I have so many options, including making my own damn chicken sandwich. I live in Texas, so I could go for some Whataburger, though it's too bad we have only one In-N-Out, or I could just go to the store and make whatever for myself for cheap. Y'all can think whatever you want and express it. I say, fuck the Gay Mafia, fuck Chick-fil-a, and I will give my time to the Salvation Army as soon as my term is over.

• 1Smite
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Was going to make this a "Headlines" thread, but I couldn't be bothered. There are a bunch of news sites out there anyways.

In my opinion, I think Chick-fil-a buckled to the Gay Mafia, so I won't eat there anymore. Thank God for capitalism, because I have so many options, including making my own damn chicken sandwich. I live in Texas, so I could go for some Whataburger, though it's too bad we have only one In-N-Out, or I could just go to the store and make whatever for myself for cheap. Y'all can think whatever you want and express it. I say, fuck the Gay Mafia, fuck Chick-fil-a, and I will give my time to the Salvation Army as soon as my term is over.
Sure they did. Apparently they didn't think their pray-the-gay-away money was working well enough. Can't beat 'em, join 'em.

• 1Smite
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly

Sure they did. Apparently they didn't think their pray-the-gay-away money was working well enough. Can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Way to be a homophobe. People should be protesting when Chick-fil-a donates to organizations that ban gay people. It's discrimination, and gay people aren't the "mafia" for wanted to have equal chance of joining these Christian organizations as straight people.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Way to be a homophobe. People should be protesting when Chick-fil-a donates to organizations that ban gay people. It's discrimination, and gay people aren't the "mafia" for wanted to have equal chance of joining these Christian organizations as straight people.
People should protest through life. If Chick-fil-a wants to tie their wagon to the heinous stupidity that is gay conversion therapy, simply don't eat there. Just because they're doing something supremely stupid doesn't mean a normal person has to lug around another cart that shouts, "Chick-fil-A are dum dums".

I'm sorry you thought I was on the 'bad move Chick-fil-a' train. I can see the way my previous post was worded could cause that confusion.

Rest assured that I believe gay conversion therapy is evil, moronic, wrong-hearted, and just plain creepy.

I, personally found the whole episode funny. You had a privately held company decide to change their minds on a hotbutton topic. This elicited cheered and jeers from both sides. It will be interesting to see if they decide to start donating again.