WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chick-fil-a decides to buckle

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Was going to make this a "Headlines" thread, but I couldn't be bothered. There are a bunch of news sites out there anyways.

In my opinion, I think Chick-fil-a buckled to the Gay Mafia, so I won't eat there anymore. Thank God for capitalism, because I have so many options, including making my own damn chicken sandwich. I live in Texas, so I could go for some Whataburger, though it's too bad we have only one In-N-Out, or I could just go to the store and make whatever for myself for cheap. Y'all can think whatever you want and express it. I say, fuck the Gay Mafia, fuck Chick-fil-a, and I will give my time to the Salvation Army as soon as my term is over.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Was going to make this a "Headlines" thread, but I couldn't be bothered. There are a bunch of news sites out there anyways.

In my opinion, I think Chick-fil-a buckled to the Gay Mafia, so I won't eat there anymore. Thank God for capitalism, because I have so many options, including making my own damn chicken sandwich. I live in Texas, so I could go for some Whataburger, though it's too bad we have only one In-N-Out, or I could just go to the store and make whatever for myself for cheap. Y'all can think whatever you want and express it. I say, fuck the Gay Mafia, fuck Chick-fil-a, and I will give my time to the Salvation Army as soon as my term is over.
Sure they did. Apparently they didn't think their pray-the-gay-away money was working well enough. Can't beat 'em, join 'em.