WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Chick/$

Which would you rather have?

• A true love (whatever is perfect in your eyes)

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • Money you will never run out of..

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Have you seen those shows entitled "For Love or for Money?"

Well, I pose that questiont to you now..

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
true love.........you can for one forever and never find one money is just a possesion just a thing that is easily found and earned if you aren't lazy

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Go for the money!

Bros. before hoes :thumbsup:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i thought i had found my "true" love....then she dumped me cuz we were having premarital sex...funny cuz shes the one who wanted it all along...
...wait a minute...maybe i wasnt good enuff in the sack???? hmm....

edit: doh...oh man...i just opened myself up for flames....fuck...:/

R

RedOctober

If you have endless money you have chicks coming after you as flies on a cowpoop :p
Romantic thoughts are idiot!
Just a way the state wants you to act like a nice stupid motherfucker that takes care of some kids that become soldiers in the Imperial American Army when you ars pushing dasies.

R

RedOctober

mariusthegreat said:
i thought i had found my "true" love....then she dumped me cuz we were having premarital sex...funny cuz shes the one who wanted it all along...
Well... Women and logic....
What a difference... ;)

R

RedOctober

undiehiker04 said:
true love.........you can for one forever and never find one money is just a possesion just a thing that is easily found and earned if you aren't lazy
Who told you that fiction?

Who does not inherit or steal, has to work untill he had his last meal.

</rant>

Tenderony
I got a true love. I'll take the money. Unless I have to give her up for it.

:confused:

</rant>

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Easy answer...

Money... then one would have enough free time to look for the perfect someone.

If one had the perfect someone, they'd still have to continue slaving away to make money to live.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well i dunno i would love to have the money but if i had to spend my whole life never meeting my true love it would kill me..so id say the love.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
If you have endless money you have chicks coming after you as flies on a cowpoop :p
Just a way the state wants you to act like a nice stupid motherfucker that takes care of some kids that become soldiers in the Imperial American Army when you ars pushing dasies.
RedOctober,
Why do you have to relate everything to politics? It's getting really old man. And half of your grammar makes no sense. I suggest you find another Dutch to English Translator site.
You're alot like my boss. He's this old-school Roumanian guy that's all parinoid, and thinks that everything is a communist plot. At first I felt bad for him thinking "what a life he must have had to make him so bitter". But now it's just annoying.
In "The issues" your thoughts are perfectly relevant and welcomed, but this thread has nothing to do with that.
Give it a fucking rest. Please.

P99 Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Back to the subject:
I have found my true love. She's my best friend, She's great in bed, She's smart. I love everything about her, even the traits that annoy me (however rare they are). No woman is perfect as is no man. The whole thing is you have to find the person that you would do anything for without question, What makes it hard is finding the one that would do the same for you.
Finding the perfect partner is not finding someone with no fault. It’s finding someone who’s faults you’re more than happy to live with.

Fugly

Tenderony
RedOctober said:
This is pre-invasion propaganda from Russia. They are currently planning on invading us with malnourished peasents and hairy women. Most americans are running for their lives.

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
I would grap that money, because sure thing hoes will be all over the place, then you get to smack a little booty before settling down. I got alot of freakyness I need to get out of the way before Im marrying someone. There are things you just cant do with your wife.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
grap that money? haha maybe you really ARE snoop dog.. Yeah now that I think about it I think BRIT is right about taking the money and then using the free time you have because you dont work on finding someone.. :thumbsup:

Tigredragon

Worthless Individual
Dough

I'd have to say the money as well, love does not really exist, it is simply a complicated and over exposed version of lust. Money will buy me seclusion which is all I ever wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.