WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chicken Fucking

Status
Not open for further replies.

MINTyarse

dont jack off with cactus
What the fuck is up with chicken fuckers they just sit on the couch all day watching cops, with no pants on, and they fuck chickens jebus. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
It's the only way to get the chicken to change the channel. Since the bat~trees in da mote is deaad. What else coud ya do?

MINTyarse

Well they just do it so blatantely they just bust right on through the wall and have at it. Arent there laws against that sort of thing.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Now when you're about to fuck a chicken, MINT, what is going through your mind as you insert?

MINTyarse

My tiny brain can not contimplate a reply to your encompaing phrases.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
like the times of old.... grandma shuckin peas in the old wooden rockingchair watchin wheel-of-fortune..

brings us to the new era of meat tenderizing and watching shows of today..

I usually fuck my chickens with a beer can and sit them upright on the grill....we call'em Bud fucked chickens... :thumbsup:

MINTyarse

Times arent what they used to be now everyones got the new high teck vibrating chickens. I swear one day chicken fucking will be the downfall to us all.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Clutchtwice said:
I usually fuck my chickens with a beer can and sit them upright on the grill....we call'em Bud fucked chickens... :thumbsup:
They make a stand/holder for that. I show it the other day in HEB.

MINTyarse

Why cant we make a world full of goat fucking I mean at least you got those horns to hold on to.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
MINTyarse said:
Why cant we make a world full of goat fucking I mean at least you got those horns to hold on to.
You go ahead and do that...ya dumbass

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
MINTyarse said:

Silly newb...

Everyone knows that Lamas are much more better than goats... :D

blah

Tenderony
It's spelled dumass, didnt you get the memo ?
I'll send it to you again...

mkay ?

RnRFreak

Forums Grumpy Old Man
MINTyarse said:
What the fuck is up with chicken fuckers they just sit on the couch all day watching cops, with no pants on, and they fuck chickens jebus. :thumbsup:
Pics Please.

MINTyarse

No pics god you sick bastard ughhh jeebusssssss

shep

Local alcoholic
Broken said:
They make a stand/holder for that. I show it the other day in HEB.

beer can chicken stand

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MINTyarse said:
Times arent what they used to be now everyones got the new high teck vibrating chickens. I swear one day chicken fucking will be the downfall to us all.
that i very true

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
Thats right! Tuesday I fucked your chicken as well.

blah

Tenderony
First my cats and dogs and then his chicken ? When will my goat get a go!!!!!!!!????????? :mad:

RnRFreak

Forums Grumpy Old Man
MINTyarse said:
No pics god you sick bastard ughhh jeebusssssss
NAh, just like to E-mail 'em to friends and family. They're just not my friends or family....

Status
Not open for further replies.