WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chicken Shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Who gave me negative rep points for Cute & Funny! What a lil' punk ass bitch!, You don't have the balls to leave your name! :mfinger: Well here's your chance bitch! You gotta problem with the shit I post? Sure I know it ain't award winning material, but hay if it makes one person laugh then i've done my job!

So Now I'm callin you out! You got shit, and can't tell me who you are, then bring it to me here! and if not Fuck'ya then! go puss out crawl under your rock, and suck your mama's tit!

Message to everyone!!!!!

If your gonna give negative rep points let it be known who you are!
Cause no one has a problem signin off when they leave positive points!

rep points rule our lives.

the beautiful thing is, i can see who leaves rep (good or bad) :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
They're fuckin' rep points. So fuckin' what?! Yeah, it sucks,but again,so fuckin' what?! Its not like Im gonna think you're less of a dickhole or something. Cripes man,if it makes you feel better you can have all of mine,and the fucking green boxes. Reps dont make you a fuckin' God here. Look at MaxPower(well,dont look him in the eyes) he's got like,40,000ish reps,
and hes still a fuckin' loser. Geht over it junior. Here,I'll give you one for free,so you dont wet yourself. :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
They're fuckin' rep points. So fuckin' what?! Yeah, it sucks,but again,so fuckin' what?! Its not like Im gonna think you're less of a dickhole or something. Cripes man,if it makes you feel better you can have all of mine,and the fucking green boxes. Reps dont make you a fuckin' God here. Look at MaxPower(well,dont look him in the eyes) he's got like,40,000ish reps,
and hes still a fuckin' loser. Geht over it junior. Here,I'll give you one for free,so you dont wet yourself. :p

Ain't the point num nutz!

Jung

???
Premium
TwisT said:
I seriously laugh, everytime one of these threads is posted. In real life, you're going to meet people who won't agree with you, the internet is no different. If anything, you're exposed to a wider age range on here. With that, you're going to get childish people who'll rep you for no reason. Take it witha grain of salt and keep posting. I'm sure the mods will let you know of any bad posting habits you may have. Really, what did that negative rep take away from you? Have you lost some uber internet status, signified by a little green box? Get over it and stop crying about rep.

*me; waiting for negative rep for this post.*

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TwisT said:
Ain't the point num nutz!
"num nutz"? One more smart assed post like that,not only will I take your free gehtfuct card back,I'll also shove your twisted dick up your crooked ass.

Got it?

Good.

Now....gehtfuct!!

Jung

???
Premium
Rep by TwisT said:
If you ain't got noyyin nice to say then don't say nothin at all
You should really re-read your op, and take you're own advice. Please note, i don't normally do this, but i found it ironic.

p.s. i rarely; "ain't got noyying to say". that would imply, that I did in fact, have something good to say. Double negative much?

edit: my op wasn't meant to be mean btw. Seriously though, how much relevance does rep power have?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
"num nutz"? One more smart assed post like that,not only will I take your free gehtfuct card back,I'll also shove your twisted dick up your crooked ass.

Got it?

Good.

Now....gehtfuct!!
This from U! Twisted dick? Up my ass? Sounds like your the one that needs to gehtfucked..... up the ass! So thats what your name symbolizes!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TwisT said:
This from U! Twisted dick? Up my ass? Sounds like your the one that needs to gehtfucked..... up the ass! So thats what your name symbolizes!
Jeez Twist. Dont take it so hard man. I..I..I didnt mean to hurt your feeeelings. BTW. gehtfuct means: Hey dumdass,go get fucked! Yeah you!
And no I dont need shit. I've got it all already jr. As for the ass fuckin',thats between me and your mom. So..you go gehtfuct!!

Bitch.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
You should really re-read your op, and take you're own advice. Please note, i don't normally do this, but i found it ironic.

p.s. i rarely; "ain't got noyying to say". that would imply, that I did in fact, have something good to say. Double negative much?

edit: my op wasn't meant to be mean btw. Seriously though, how much relevance does rep power have?
Seriously!!!! NONE! I could care less......But if you go through the trouble to hand'em out why not leave your name???? I didn't know what they were or there relevance for the longest time. The other half of it is the Cute & funny link! why that of all things! disagree fine, but why with that?

Stop makin fun of my typo! I didn't do noyyin to U.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
Jeez Twist. Dont take it so hard man. I..I..I didnt mean to hurt your feeeelings. BTW. gehtfuct means: Hey dumdass,go get fucked! Yeah you!
And no I dont need shit. I've got it all already jr. As for the ass fuckin',thats between me and your mom. So..you go gehtfuct!!

Bitch.

:blahblah:Save it for the n00bs kiddo! and ghetlost!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TwisT said:
:blahblah:Save it for the n00bs kiddo! and ghetlost!
Eh..you ARE a n00b,fuckstick. Learn how to spell asshole,its G-E-H-T-lost.

Well, at any rate,we'll keep your lame assed thread alive for you.

For now.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
Eh..you ARE a n00b,fuckstick. Learn how to spell asshole,its G-E-H-T-lost.

Well, at any rate,we'll keep your lame assed thread alive for you.

For now.
Did I s- t- u- t- t-e- r
ghet, geht, or fuck who cares. lost.

Quit trollin around my thread waitin for me to reply, and geht a fucking life shithead!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TwisT said:
Did I s- t- u- t- t-e- r
ghet, geht, or fuck who cares. lost.
It took you ten minutes for that third grade shit? C'mon dude,you can do better. Or maybe you really cant. Really. Why would someone give you a negative rep point? Hmm...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
It took you ten minutes for that third grade shit? C'mon dude,you can do better. Or maybe you really cant. Really. Why would someone give you a negative rep point? Hmm...
Dude serious......... you can go now!! Buh bye!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TwisT said:
Dude serious......... you can go now!! Buh bye!
No...I think I'll just stalk your stupid ass for a while. Every thread,after every post,untill YOU leave......Dude.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
No...I think I'll just stalk your stupid ass for a while. Every thread,after every post,untill YOU leave......Dude.

O.K. *winks at moron*

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TwisT said:
O.K. *winks at moron*
LOL!! I know...I'm kiddin'. Stalking you is fuckin' boring as hell,man. Chinkin' shit...gallery...chickin' shit...beat-off....chickin' shit.

I playin',relax Sally. You know,I was just begining to like yo...[THUMP!] Fuck! I gotta take a shit dude...late.....

Status
Not open for further replies.