WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chicken Strips

No. This is not about chickens taking off their feathers to get some money in their pocket.

Have you seen that commercial for McDonalds, where that psycho bitch is talkin to her split personalities or her food or whatever the fuck she is doing?

I fuckin hate that bitch. When I see her face and hear her stupid rambling I want to blow a hole in the back of my head or my tv screen.
Is that really a way to sell nasty ass fast food? By using a demented woman with personality disorder?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HavokChyld said:
using a demented woman
They're appealing to the American public... Don't you know that having something in common with the person on the commercial is a big hook?

Indeed. Those twisted bastards. I don't think I'd have a problem if it was appealing though. That commercial urks me in a baaaad way.

I do appreciate a good commercial though. I like the enzyte commercial they first showed before the quiet smiling man got old.

You know what I'm talking about. He's sitting at the end of the long table, negotiating with the chinese guys.

"he's still firm"

Ahh. It was beautiful.