WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chicken.

Should Havok eat the four or five day old chicken sitting in his fridge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days do you give some fried chicken that's been sitting in the fridge...?

I say this shit's about 4, maybe five days....Risk it? Or no....?

Fuck it! If you are hungry, then eat that shit. I have certainly heard of people, eating worse shit than that. So, GO FOR IT! :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Go for it. It can't hurt you to much you're to hard headed to let it.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
At Purdue, a local pizza joint, "Mad Mushroom", had a deal. You could buy this huge one topping pizza for $10 on Thursdays.

I'd buy one, and let it sit on the coffee table, not in the fridge, and eat on it until Sunday. I'm still here, so I think you'll be ok.

bnccoder

Postaholic
brainwashmonkey said:
At Purdue, a local Pizzaria, had a deal. You could buy this huge one topping pizza for $10 on Thursdays.

I'd buy one, and let it sit on the coffee table, not in the fridge, and eat on it until Sunday. I'm still here, so I think you'll be ok.

OK, that sounds good, I'm going to bed before I have to know and try it.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
HavokChylde said:
How many days do you give some fried chicken that's been sitting in the fridge...?

i'd say a week. what's the worst that can happen to yah HC...the shits? LOL

GL

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you defintely wont be this cocky when you're hunched over, elbow to knee, with a thin layer of ass sweat between you and the toilet, causing you slide hither and thither as you agonizingly watch the entire day slowly pass by from the hollow confines of the nearest bathroom.

good luck.....but it doesnt really matter....you're going down.

Jung

???
Premium
I odn't think chicken goes bad that fast in the fridge. It's probably safe to eat it.

As long as you heat it up first, then I say chow down for life.

Easty

Click click boom
if it's in ur fridge, then go for it! its all good. besides, you dont even need to heat it up, eat it cold. i love chicken. :thumbsup:

By all means go for it. I've eaten chicken thats been in the fridge for a little over a week. Bit chewy yet still tasted good and no bad after effects :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Bunch of sick bastards!! Are yall trying to kill Havok? Chunk it Jingles, a bad case of food poisonning just isn't worth it. You'll get the shits and start yacking hard.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Woodreaux said:
Bunch of sick bastards!! Are yall trying to kill Havok?
How did you guessed ? :rolleyes:

Oh, and Havok ? What won't kill you, will strenghten you.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
as long as it doesnt have a strange oder, turned a dark reddish/fleshy color, or is singing showtunes when you open the fridge... eat up!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
HavokChylde said:

7 days

well if you've already eatten it, then cool beans :confuse:, but as a rule of thumb, most of those kinds of foods fridge life is 2 days. but then again your a tough guy so eat it and see whay happens :cool:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Did you eat that shit yet or what?

Well, I ate one piece. It was good. Tasted a little like refridgerator though....

Well, now the vote goes to whether or not I should eat more tonight.

Is it safe?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Well, I ate one piece. It was good. Tasted a little like refridgerator though....

Well, now the vote goes to whether or not I should eat more tonight.

Is it safe?
Safe? Who cares... live on the wild side. Dance with danger. Eat chicken.

brainwashmonkey said:
Safe? Who cares... live on the wild side. Dance with danger. Eat chicken.

I know, I'm just so deprived. It scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.