WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

chickens anyone?

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Hmm.... It that time of year again. With all the high schools about to set off another graduating class into the world, seniors all over are getting ready to pull their senior pranks...
Now it might just be my dumb ass school that's full of unimaginative people, but their pranks are lame and in need of creativity...

for example.... welding trashcans to an outside statue....or setting loose hundreds of chickens on the "thrid" floor...... now, i know there has to be something better then that. . . .

Know any good pranks from prior years, or any ideas that might help inspire a few creative people?
Not to copy the same thing cause that would be defeating the purpose, but just something to jump start young eager minds. . . .

we put up a full-scale mockup of the school. Then when the cowboys came riding in, they thought they were tearing thru our school, but it was really the mock school. Then we blew up the mock school...

wait, that's blazing saddles. My bad.

- We re-seeded the football field with highway grass
- We hung a huge (40'x25') poster from the top of the school with a giant penis drawn on it. What? We were 18.. We thought it was funny.
- My school had a boulder out front (the rock - original, huh) that we would paint (you know the old school spirit shit). Senior prank we put 25 gallons of beige paint on that bitch, and a 5pound lump of clay on top - was the biggest tit I've ever seen

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
It's simple, it's fun, and it's often overlooked......

Food Fight!!!

Ctoit

Tenderony
We collected donations for a drug and alcohol free party.............then we had a hell of a party.......best part all the drugs and alcohol were free........suckers

Ctoit

Tenderony
Ctoit said:
We collected donations for a drug and alcohol free party.............then we had a hell of a party.......best part all the drugs and alcohol were free........suckers

Probaly wasn't part of the senior prank thing though.........just our own :cool:

ron

Buster of Asses
Our entire senior class walked out of school at 8:15 on a Monday morning and went to the lake for the rest of the week.

ron said:
Our entire senior class walked out of school at 8:15 on a Monday morning and went to the lake for the rest of the week.
We did the walk out of school for the day - but the week? Nice.