WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

child proof this....

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
There is nothing worse then stumbling down stairs to get some asprin or other pain killers for your killer fucking head ache, then to find that after ten mintues at working off the lid with blurring vision that the damn thing just won't come off......
Fuck child proofing!!!1 i mean fuck!! i'm almost 19, not quite the normal child and i can't get in to all the fucking child proof stuff in my house..... like on the locks, in the pulgs.... holdn't the fucking toliet seat down....everything has some sort of safety device that i just acn't figure out.... and there's nothing worse then waking up at 3 am and not being able to take a piss becuse there's a little plastic lock on it!!!!!!
I swear, were letting these kids take over our lives...... argg!!!!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
There is nothing worse then stumbling down stairs to get some asprin or other pain killers for your killer fucking head ache, then to find that after ten mintues at working off the lid with blurring vision that the damn thing just won't come off......
Fuck child proofing!!!1 i mean fuck!! i'm almost 19, not quite the normal child and i can't get in to all the fucking child proof stuff in my house..... like on the locks, in the pulgs.... holdn't the fucking toliet seat down....everything has some sort of safety device that i just acn't figure out.... and there's nothing worse then waking up at 3 am and not being able to take a piss becuse there's a little plastic lock on it!!!!!!
It's a good thing you lock your toilet, that way I don't have to put the lid down before I take a piss. ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
screw_you_jack said:

ok for the pills just push down and twist hte cap.

screw_you_jack said:
Ahh yes, - as Whitney Houston once said, "I believe the children are our future..." (Now there's a role model, eh?)

Nice to see that simple tasks elude you. Again - you people will be paying my social security??? :(

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
AK_SLIMER said:
jack you smoke alot of pot do ya
Ok, in my offense, i had a REALLY bad head ache and wasn't thinking to the best of my abilities...... child proofed objects just erally piss me off becasue most kids get into them easier then most adults......
no, i don't smoke alot of dope........lol....haha

Ctoit

Tenderony
AK_SLIMER said:
jack you smoke alot of pot do ya

I think I resent that........I smoke alot of pot, yet can easily manipulate the fine art of "childproof" items.........maybe your just still a child and the items realize that..... :cool:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
I think I resent that........I smoke alot of pot, yet can easily manipulate the fine art of "childproof" items.........maybe your just still a child and the items realize that..... :cool:
I smoked pot once, but I didn't exhale.

AK_SLIMER

Flame Bait
Ctoit said:
i guess if i smoked alot of pot i would see childing proofing as a "fine art"