WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines child services...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
mother fuckers... not that they have been here for over a year but shit, these assholes use to come by on a regular basis... mostly on a faggot ass neighbor calling them cause they were finding any reason to hate... seems like a bitch ass lie? not really.. they have never been in my house.. never really knew me.. i used to get rides on occasion to work from them and supposedly never thanked them or reciprecated.. what the fuck ever... faggots used to call all the time... we had case workers over here 4 times. each time they filed no case... supposedly state law here says after 3 they prosecute the callers... oh no... in fact my wife made her mind known on the matter and in retaliation they told her she had to go to counceling to retain custody of our kid.. FUCK YOU VA. Come to take my son and I'll put your brains on my doormat.. 4 times in a row.. good kept house... plentiful food... good parents.. only complaint any one of those assholes had was no religious icons.. not thier place to judge or demand... church and state... fags..

ok i feel better now... enjoy...

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Pwn your neighbors with napalm.
Styrofoam + gasoline ... you can dip TP in it for a nice flaming Toilet Paper Napalm bomb or just dip TP in normal gasoline for a flaming-TP bomb that hardens onto their house XD... Boloni on the car... Ehh... All the fun stuff that I like doing

Jarilith

Tenderony
I don't suppose you subscribe the the theory that the best revenge is living well....?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is your neighbor's."
-tenth commandment

I say this more as your neighbor's violated this. but do not be overly mad at your neighbor's it will hopefully gain you their friendship or just confuse them.

Orrrrrrr you could use a shotgun :thumbsup: They sound like insolent pricks with a serious pole up their ass about you. Hopefully they'll get prosecuted.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Darklight said:
only complaint any one of those assholes had was no religious icons..
Dude, how dare you? How could you?

I mean the life you're teaching your children to live. Not even ONE picture of a man being tortured to death in your home? What are they going to learn from that?

How can they grow to be healthy adults without seeing pictures of a man bleeding from the spikes driven through his hands and ankles every time they open their eyes in the morning.

No replicas of torture devices in your home? Not even ONE cross.... If you were a good parent you'd expose your children to sadism. It's like you want them to grow up with respect for human life AND the ability to think for themselves....

It's ok man. My neighbors hate me because when the fat kid came around asking for fasting tithings I asked him why I should sponsor his diet. And what in the holy living fuck is a "Fasting Tithing" anyway?

jamesp

In Memory...
Boycott said:
Pwn your neighbors with napalm.
Styrofoam + gasoline ... you can dip TP in it for a nice flaming Toilet Paper Napalm bomb or just dip TP in normal gasoline for a flaming-TP bomb that hardens onto their house XD... Boloni on the car... Ehh... All the fun stuff that I like doing
you forgot the concentrated orange juice....

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
UberSkippy said:
Dude, how dare you? How could you?

I mean the life you're teaching your children to live. Not even ONE picture of a man being tortured to death in your home? What are they going to learn from that?

How can they grow to be healthy adults without seeing pictures of a man bleeding from the spikes driven through his hands and ankles every time they open their eyes in the morning.

No replicas of torture devices in your home? Not even ONE cross.... If you were a good parent you'd expose your children to sadism. It's like you want them to grow up with respect for human life AND the ability to think for themselves....

It's ok man. My neighbors hate me because when the fat kid came around asking for fasting tithings I asked him why I should sponsor his diet. And what in the holy living fuck is a "Fasting Tithing" anyway?
he can see enough of torture and murder on tv...

ferengi

Yay fire!
Darklight said:
Yeah... Ever see Law and Order: Special Victims Unit? Their writers must be seriously fucked up in the head.

Still a very entertaining show, though.

It's funny when the cops beat people up on there.

Uh.. what were we talking about again?

Oh yeah... shit head neighbors. Set their car on fire or something. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Darklight said:
Oh but Jesus will teach the true meaning of sadism! You're neighbors... they're so right and stuff. You should show them how religious you are... grafiti a cross on the side of their house... then when they clean it off, burn their house down because obviously they aren't Christian enough.

I still can't get over the fact that DCS didn't have anything better to do than investigate you after the first 2 allegations proved nothing.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
it actually wasn't the neighbors bitching about no religious icons.. that was child services... makes it all the worse cause child services is ran by the state... making it a federal violation to tell me i need religion.. whole church and state thing...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Darklight said:
it actually wasn't the neighbors bitching about no religious icons.. that was child services... makes it all the worse cause child services is ran by the state... making it a federal violation to tell me i need religion.. whole church and state thing...
Meh....

I think it's time for you to stand up and start fire bombing. Be a man, burn something down!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
What you need to do is geht some satanic symbols and they will have nothing to bitch about. You will say you're a satanist and it is your religion. Hang an upside down crucifix on the wall. Geht the little star things those satnists have. You will have religious symbols and they will leave you alone. :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well they haven't been back for a long time.. I actually told em, if there was another visit I would be filming it...

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
This whole religion thing gets me going each time it's used against someone. Who said that religion makes anyone a good parent? It just puts people in neat little categories that makes other's feel safe. But it doesnt' teeach anything. Parents teach children good values and morals. Children don't learn from reading the bible. Adults...that's another story. At least they can understand the readings in there but no book actually teaches a 4 year old what's good and bad. I happen to be anti-church and anti-religion. I'm not necessarily anti-God, but I would never think of anyone with no religious beliefs or at least something different than my belief as a bad person or even not good enough like these child service people are thinking. I think it's ridiculous for anyone to judge other's just based on religious beliefs and what other's think. That's sad and judgemental. If you are a good father and only have your son's best interest in heart and mind, that's what they need to judge upon. Not where you go sunday mornings! Good luck!