WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

childhood

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
what was/is your favorite childhood t.v. show,toy,etc...?
Mine was my lil pony,carebears-still is and strawberry shortcake.

ah, childhood, a time i miss oh so much. well i don't have "a" favorite, but i'd say
pete and pete
salute your shorts
hmmm.....toys maybe
nerf guns and super soakers

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
The greatese childhood toy of all time, a strong wooden stick. Become the greatest swordsman in the land, slay dragons, show your skills, and if you hit yourself, no cuts.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
TV: Alf, The Muppets, Sesame Street, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Toys: NES, Nerf Guns, stretch armstrongs (they were the shit)
Movie: Peter Pan, The Home Alone Movies, and Edward Scissorhands

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
t.v-ALF, tmnt, and of course the gods of all the transformers...and thundercats
toys-NES, SNES, other cool stuff

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
nameless_girl96 said:
Those were cool...I remember having collections of those...actually my mom still has them. But I have to say my favorite toys were Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoys, Capsella (damn shame that isn't around anymore), and my toy hospital set (which led to my career...go figure). Movies...hhmmm....Space Camp was cool. I was more into books though.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
My childhood tv show? Gumby. How much I still adore that doh green doll.

And my toy? I had some stuffed bears I loved, but my favorite toy was fabrics and sticks and boxes to build up a fortress with my cousins. I had boy-ish games 'cause I was the only girl.

orcpac

Fresh Meat
i would have to say the best cartoon was gundum wing best toys sling shot (lol i got in so much trouble with that) best movie was dracula dead and loving it yea

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
omg, childhood...there are so many things to say, I'll just name a few:
nickelodeon: doug, rugrats, ren & stimpy, rocko's modern life, snick, all that, salute your shorts (ohyeah!), pete & pete (genius show), are you afraid of the dark

other shows: inspector gadget, teenage mutant ninja turtles, heathcliff, sesame street, mr. rogers, looney toons

toys: slap bracelets, supersoakers, nerf, slip and slide (ow), huffy bikes, powerwheels, power ranger toys (omg, shutup, I know it's corny), my little pony, swimming pools from wal mart, swingsets and monkeybars, tire-swings, and, of course, sneakers that light up!

phew :) i miss my childhood :(

Oh well...they better have a retro-nickelodeon channel, because I want it! :D

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
nameless_girl96 said:
lil embarrassed but I liked a few. The Lone Ranger, Zorro, The Dukes of Hazard, and The A Team! I was really young then so I don't remember much but I know I was hooked! OH and CHIPS!

Corned out I know!

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
TV: Garfield, Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Biker Mice From Mars, X-men, Spiderman
Toys: X-men, Spiderman, Board Games.

I also read a lot of comics back in the day...I was a lot geekier back then than I am now

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Voltron, He-Man, GI Joe, and not the new ones either the old crappily animated ones with fuzz everywhere and shitty music and dialogue.