WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Children being shipped to Mars as slaves

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
So the latest news from Infowars is that NASA has been shipping kids to Mars for the past two decades to serve as slaves. What kind of nation would let this happen? It's an outrage!

According to Robert David Steele, a former CIA officer who appeared on Alex Jones’ show this week, NASA had been shuttling children to the distant red planet for their blood, bone marrow and sexual exploitation.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Steele said this week on Infowars. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Link

Out2Lunch

☠️
I hear NASA was able to lure in the children by using mars bars. They knew the kids couldn't resist that chocolate-malt nougat topped with a layer of caramel and covered with milk chocolate. Mmmm.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Are children good for anything besides colonising other planets?

(and making our trainers)

Serious question.

Last edited:
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: MaxPower

BridgetteH

Particinator
Peter Thiel would probably love if that were true, the blood part.
He admittedly pays up to $40,000 per quarter for blood transfusions from an 18 year old, in an attempt to stay young.

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

53V3N

Premium
... and making parks a place adults can't go by themselves without looking creepy.
LOL! So, true story... (with a little backstory)

Backstory A: Honeybees have been in decline in the U.S. And without bees, you can't do a lot of stuff that provides the food we need to eat. So yeah, they are kind of important.

Backstory B: It just so happens that I know a thing or two about insects because I find them fascinating. Things like, when a swarm of bees are on their way to making a new hive somewhere, they are actually very docile. If they don't have a hive to defend, they cluster around the queen to keep her safe.

So there I was, walking along the beach in Santa Monica a few years ago when I spotted a swarm of bees on a bench at a little park (swing set, slides, stuff for kids to play on).

I knew the People's Republic of Santa Monica would send an exterminator crew to kill the bees so I sat on the bench, right next to the swarm. Sure enough, some poor sap was sent out a few hours later to kill the bees (the bees that had never once bothered me even though I was sitting inches from them).

Next thing you know, here come the cops. After I was cuffed I was told, "You can be arrested and go to jail, or we can give you a ticket for being in a park without a child."

I chose the ticket. And when my day in court came, the judge actually chuckled. He had never heard of such a law that kept people from being in a park without a child. Case was dismissed.

Point is... oh wait, I'm not sure I had a point. That just reminded me of a story I guess.

53V3N

Premium
^ So what happened to the bees? Did you stuff some of them in your pants to let go somewhere else?
The poor sap that was hired by the city to kill them called the cops, the cops told me to fuck off, and then the sap killed them.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
So the latest news from Infowars is that NASA has been shipping kids to Mars for the past two decades to serve as slaves. What kind of nation would let this happen? It's an outrage!

According to Robert David Steele, a former CIA officer who appeared on Alex Jones’ show this week, NASA had been shuttling children to the distant red planet for their blood, bone marrow and sexual exploitation.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Steele said this week on Infowars. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Link
That sounds horrifying.

• 1Face Palm
Reactions: Jason