WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV Children shows from the 70s...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Here's a clip from what used to be a childrens show from the 70's. How this one episode ever made it past the censors, I have no idea. Maybe they were sleeping? It's a good thing that children are innocent. Talk about insane levels of inneundos...
Rainbow Inneundos...
Transcript of the clip...

Smiss

smissinat0r
Blatant. Yes. I don't know how that got around!

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Can you pluck my bundle?

Oh my god!!!! I can't belive that they had shows like that!!!! I'm just a youngn (born in the 80's) and can not belive that got around!!

Bangin can be fun!!!!
hell ya :cool:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
That's classic.. Anyone register at that site to get the video? I'd love to host it, ahaha...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
::poke::

Jason said:
That's classic.. Anyone register at that site to get the video? I'd love to host it, ahaha...
Talk about being slow... ;)

I Like To Yell!! What Are We Yelling About? I Don't Know Why I'm Yelling!!!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
not as bad as some of those anti-drug messages they try to slip into cartoons today